• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cum load on cycle

favoriteweapon10

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I recently started seeing this chick and she's a real freak. You can tell she's one of those types that love big loads. She was jerking me off the other day and I came of course but it wasn't as much as it usually is. So basically my question is does being on cycle (test e dbol and tren ace) affect how big my loads are? I know it has an effect on testicle size obviously although I haven't noticed my nuts changing size at all and I'm already 4 weeks into my cycle..thanks in advanced....

Nuts will shrink if gear is legit. You can fix this with Hcg. I've heard of people getting small loads or runny or whTever. I don't have the problem but I think it's common when fucking your hormones around.

I was totally natural, no gear, until age 41. Pretty big loads always. I got on HRT, along with an occasional cycle, boom, nowadays, no more big loads. I cleaned up for a while once and just did a bunch of HCG and they came back during that stretch. Just my two cents and personal experience.

Smaller loads are very normal, you're shutting down normal production whether your balls shrink or not, your semen is only a small part of the fluid, most comes from your prostate to help protect your guys on the way. It's common to have a smaller load, and a much less dense/thick load. You can run HCG to help this but be very careful and aware that many guys have reported while taking HCG "ON" cycle have a higher tendency of getting gyno. HCG is usually used as a PCT.

Smaller loads are very normal, you're shutting down normal production whether your balls shrink or not, your semen is only a small part of the fluid, most comes from your prostate to help protect your guys on the way. It's common to have a smaller load, and a much less dense/thick load. You can run HCG to help this but be very careful and aware that many guys have reported while taking HCG "ON" cycle have a higher tendency of getting gyno. HCG is usually used as a PCT.
Thank bro, just wanted to make sure I wasn't the only one this happens to 👍😁

Blow in her mouth. She will think its big enough.

I never have any load issues until I start wanting to fuck 3-4 times a day. Then my load size decreases but I never receive complaints lol

Hcg will make the loads bigger which can't be all sperm related because I've had a vasectomy so there's obviously something else going on with that. I'm kinda curious why that is.

Smaller testicles mean smaller loads . If that's all you have to worry about be thankful ! lol . Hcg can help but yes if you run it on cycle as I do it does aromatise so watch your AI .

Not trying to start an argument, however, I would disagree greatly with taking HCG ON vs PCT. Administrating 250iu's 2-3x's a week during not only offers testicular normality as far as size goes (and in most cases "cum" loads) but aids GREATLY in the transition from cycling to PCT. Your stimulating the whole time your on cycle and then transitioning into a Clomid/Nolva PCT vs blasting HCG and using said PCT drugs. End result is you recover quicker and you don't look like a pre puberty school boy during said cycle. If your worried about the little extra estrogen produced from HCG, take an AI, which you should be doing anyways. To each his own though!

Not trying to start an argument, however, I would disagree greatly with taking HCG ON vs PCT. Administrating 250iu's 2-3x's a week during not only offers testicular normality as far as size goes (and in most cases "cum" loads) but aids GREATLY in the transition from cycling to PCT. Your stimulating the whole time your on cycle and then transitioning into a Clomid/Nolva PCT vs blasting HCG and using said PCT drugs. End result is you recover quicker and you don't look like a pre puberty school boy during said cycle. If your worried about the little extra estrogen produced from HCG, take an AI, which you should be doing anyways. To each his own though!

No argument with me I agree with you. I think people "tend " to use more during PCT because that's what they have been told, along with the extra aromatization, and the fear some say prolonged use of HCG can lead to HCG desensitization. I think desensitization only happens when using very large doses for a long period of time and not the smaller maintenance doses you're talking about. But again I'm only speaking about bro science telling people to use on PCT, in actuality I would highly recommend your protocol to anyone interested.

I am sure you probably already know this, but BE SURE TO ADD CLOMID to your PST, some even start a couple weeks before they quit pinning. Your loads will reappear and she will be super glued in no time bro!

What fixes it for me is to drop down to cruise dose and hit the Clomid . Big loads no problem. Just works for me ? Good luck, Rider.

I love bro science.
1. Your "load" is mostly semen produced in the prostate
2. Your testicles produce sperm that is carried in the semen
3. Atrophied testicles have very little to do with ejaculate volume
4. Hydration plays a very big role in volume and consistency
5. And for the grand finally..... your elevated libido and increased sex, whether with some one or by yourself, during a span of time, determines the amount of ejaculate.
Basically you can produce only so much and when it's depleted you have to "reload". Try an experiment, lhjo as many times as you can in a day (you probably already are) and see if you blow a load after like the 5th time. Then wait for 3 days, you probably can't, but your volume will be larger. Bro this is sex-ed 101.

I love bro science.
5. And for the grand finally..... your elevated libido and increased sex, whether with some one or by yourself, during a span of time, determines the amount of ejaculate.
Basically you can produce only so much and when it's depleted you have to "reload". Try an experiment, lhjo as many times as you can in a day (you probably already are) and see if you blow a load after like the 5th time. Then wait for 3 days, you probably can't, but your volume will be larger. Bro this is sex-ed 101.

My small testies and small load size is also parred with compulsive lhjo....so

I love bro science.

When I was still studying we touched on this briefly. There were studies done that concluded when a man felt there was competition from another man he produced more active sperm upon each ejaculation (not more volume).

I love bro science.
You are a sex genius. Haha thanks bud

When I was still studying we touched on this briefly. There were studies done that concluded when a man felt there was competition from another man he produced more active sperm upon each ejaculation (not more volume).

I feel like maybe the jack has always been overconfident in his swimmers; They did get past an iud once so maybe he's right
:coffee:

Back