• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

D bol and your experience

kaoticsolja

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well this is my 3rd time running d bol and I have to say I'm not a big fan... I have run dbol and anabol with just terrible results... I get bad head achs. My eyes feel dry and for lack of a better term tight.... I am supper lethargic... Hmm so I read a bunch of people complaining of this sort of. Thing but always get the same response.... "it's not d bol... Your a pussy... I never heard of that" I have run 4 different kinds in 3 cycles... Is it just me....? To the contrary on 500 test 700 tren I feel like a one man wrecking machine... Tons of energy and very good feeling of well being.. Just for comparison... Should I just not use d bol again? And go

Eat. Lift. Sleep. Repeat.

I think I just react differently cause I don't experience crazy pumps even at 60 mg a day.. Hmm on to var I go I guess... Just wondered if it's possible that it gives me the totally adverse results

I keep telling myself give it one more day, give it one more day lol what a loser

Anadrol makes me lethargic and nauseated, but I feel good on Dianabol. I usually put on 5-6lbs in the first week, strength gains come on pretty fast, and the pumps are awesome. I even have a hard time taking a shower when I'm on dbol because the pumps are so intense that I have no flexibility to reach anything so I have a scrubber on a stick. I like dbol.

Perhaps you should try T-bol..........I like It as well...not as good on the gains but not as much water either...no conversion as well.

My experience with dbol is all postive except for squats and deadlifts if I'm not careful the pumps are crippling. It's by far my favorite AAS

Well this is my 3rd time running d bol and I have to say I'm not a big fan... I have run dbol and anabol with just terrible results... I get bad head achs. My eyes feel dry and for lack of a better term tight.... I am supper lethargic... Hmm so I read a bunch of people complaining of this sort of. Thing but always get the same response.... "it's not d bol... Your a pussy... I never heard of that" I have run 4 different kinds in 3 cycles... Is it just me....? To the contrary on 500 test 700 tren I feel like a one man wrecking machine... Tons of energy and very good feeling of well being.. Just for comparison... Should I just not use d bol again? And go

out of curiosity , you ever check your bp off and on to see if there is a difference?
elevated bp is defined as 20 points systolic above your baseline or 10 points diastolic

Does anyone here breakout pimples with dboll?

I don't know that's a good question... I don't know my base line... Well I can't remember... I'm at like 110 over 97...il check again when I get home..

See not very many people have this problem but it's crippling headaches.... I think I'll drop it and try my var or maybe just start my tren... A Lil early...

I'll try t bol next time sound interesting... I want to try anadrol

IML Gear Cream!
Be careful with AD50 it can be a bitch.....everyone is different and this drug proves it........Personally, I don't care for it........But others do well on it..Just watch BP and HR and RBC, not to mention it's aggression aspect....

Back