• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Neg train for Jamessingh

Like the title says. Lets start a neg train. He is full of shit
Bro i can't comment about that guy. I saw a picture of him in a ninja uniform and he had a fukn chinese star in his hand. You dont mess with a ninja bro. Thats how you get beat up bro n im not tryn to get jet li'd man. Ralph Machio told me the same thing about this guy. He said stay away from jamessingh cause hes a fukn millionaire ninja. U know its for real if Machio is scared man.

State your case.
He told the thread questions for legend that he knows more than us because we abuse gear n he studies it. That we are worthless and hes a multimillionaire and in college. Read page 7 n 8 of that thread if u wanna laugh.

Waste of sperm? im 21 years old and I bet I have done more with my life than you have with yours. I am already a multi millionaire. What have you done with your life????STUPID LOSER.

BTW I am studying this field so I am sure just because you abuse your steroids doesn't mean you know more than I do. Do some research, not a fuckin steroid abuser but actual studies done in a lab. And you will see how stupid you are!

You don't have to talk shit like an immature little kid, you can be an adult about your opinion and confront me.

cant figure out how to post the link but this is what he said. And thats just the start. He has several stupid post and says how he is better than everyone and we are abusers and he is studying it so he knows more. Lol

olivia-munn-o.gif

..i would still neg this dude[Jamessingh] for being to cocky, and trying to rub it in our faces, that he has money & we don't... :paddle:[h=2][/h]

Get Shredded!
..i would still neg this dude[Jamessingh] for being to cocky, and trying to rub it in our faces, that he has money & we don't... :paddle:[h=2][/h]
Well I will say this. In my line if work u meet millionaires on a pretty regular basis. And all I have ever met firstly don't tell everyone they are. And secondly would never waste their time publically announcing it on the internet for a bunch if gearheads. But then again maybe I just don't know the right ones.lol:thinking:

Well I will say this. In my line if work u meet millionaires on a pretty regular basis. And all I have ever met firstly don't tell everyone they are. And secondly would never waste their time publically announcing it on the internet for a bunch if gearheads. But then again maybe I just don't know the right ones.lol:thinking:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Most millionaires dont even look or drive something showing that status.

One of my best buds family used to own a huge jewelry business. (ill give you a hint. Every kiss begins with k) and they were the most down to earth people ive ever met. They had a chevy pickup and a toyota corolla but yet they are loaded.

He told the thread questions for legend that he knows more than us because we abuse gear n he studies it. That we are worthless and hes a multimillionaire and in college. Read page 7 n 8 of that thread if u wanna laugh.

That is your opinion. Did you tell everyone what he said? Hes the one who is sitting there talking shit to me first. I did not say anything to him beside state my opinion of something I learned in my college class and I WASNT EVEN TALKING TO HIM.

What am I supposed to do if someone calls me a "waste of sperm" for stating an opinion? kiss that dudes ass and suck his dicck?

Back