• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

McDouche's UNSPONSORED MK677 Log

McDouche

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I bought about a 5 month supply of MK677 hoping it would a) help me lean out while retaining muscle, b) improve recovery from training.

This log is not sponsored. I am not affiliated with any MK677 distributors, and I paid for the shit myself.

I was planning on starting the log after World's, but I started it a little sooner because I missed my last heavy squat in training due to fatigue.

Day 1 (9-20) - Heard about the restful benefits of GH so I took it before I went to bed. Woke up about 3 hours later so hungry I couldn't go back to sleep and had about 2000 calories worth of food. I went back to bed about an hour later felt OK the next day. I haven't experienced hunger quite like this in a while. Like HS.

Day 3 - felt about normal, really I felt like I recovered faster, a little bit better retention of carbs, and it kept my appetite up all day. I think it does this better than EQ.

Continued taking about 25mg in the AM almost every day (missed a day or 2). I also feel less fatigued when I take it during the day. Took it while cutting, and took it after making weight to help me graze on food all day. Weighed 220 in the AM, went to bed 232.6. Woke up 229.6 - which might be pretty close to a high. I used a lot of tren base and superdrol while trying to put the weight on for its nutrient partitioning ability, but I think the MK def helped with appetite.

Took it after the meet as my drug levels are dropping to the following:
OP Test P: 400mg/week
OP Mast P: 400mg/week

Looking leaner - but its hard to tell if its from the drug levels dropping. Going to keep taking the MK-677 and training. We'll see how it goes.

Still taking this - its hard to tell exactly how useful it has been since my doses have dropped considerably and I'm not training as hard. I will say I haven't been aching as much, but again, I haven't been training as hard.

Ive had MK-677 in my sights for a while. Probably wouldnt only be worth it to run over 3 months?

get dat pump!

I think 3 months would be the minimum, since hgh normally takes that long to do much

Yeah im gonna sub this because i got 2 bottles of mk and huperzine a comming... Ive been told to take the mk in the am as it will make ur gh pulse and if taken before bed u might not get to sleep well, huperzine a and greet tea added is supposed to be awesome and work synergistically.... Add in some cjc dac along with the mk and i hear its also awesome

Who did u buy it thru? Some pep sites had a bogo sale the otherday so it was a great buy!!

Sent from my iPP using Tapatras

Yeah im gonna sub this because i got 2 bottles of mk and huperzine a comming... Ive been told to take the mk in the am as it will make ur gh pulse and if taken before bed u might not get to sleep well, huperzine a and greet tea added is supposed to be awesome and work synergistically.... Add in some cjc dac along with the mk and i hear its also awesome

Who did u buy it thru? Some pep sites had a bogo sale the otherday so it was a great buy!!

Yeah, I take it in the AM because I couldn't sleep and woke up hungry as hell.

I bought it from Superior

Yeah, I take it in the AM because I couldn't sleep and woke up hungry as hell.

I bought it from Superior

Ok cool mine was either superior or progen, i forget as i bought from both recently....

Hope the mk works for ya, u gonna test any igf levels or anything? Does it give results like gh as u had hoped?

And WHEN is OP comming back? I need some tne blend dang it haha

Mk is liquid ghrp 2 or ghrp 6....

I probably should take a test for igf levels. Need to look into it.

I'll know more about how beneficial it is when I'm off my cruise.

I probably should take a test for igf levels. Need to look into it.

I'll know more about how beneficial it is when I'm off my cruise.

Nice ill get up on ur thread as im gonna start it next week as well

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

So i've been using this on training days (5x/week). I am pretty confident there is some GH release, especially since the affects seem to be magnified if I take a day or 2 off.

During my cruise I did manage to lose some body fat, and gained a little muscle in some areas. There were some area that atrophied a little, but I attribute that to training them less to help them heal for my next training cycle.

Regardless of the GH affects, this is a much better appetite stimulant than EQ in my opinion.

IML Gear Cream!
Good to see a log on MK-677. I've been running it for a couple months now at least. I like the hunger increase as well. I also noticed fullness, numb hands, and it makes my skin glow nicely. Vascularity is a plus. I'm like you, while on it I worked out less some weeks and to be honest I have not lost any muscle and I seriously keep growing. My diet was very shitty for a while too and I was able to keep fat down but there was quite a bit of water retention on MK-677, but that is dictated mainly by diet.

I'm currently up to 37.5mgs a day. I like taking it in the morning as well.

Good to see a log on MK-677. I've been running it for a couple months now at least. I like the hunger increase as well. I also noticed fullness, numb hands, and it makes my skin glow nicely. Vascularity is a plus. I'm like you, while on it I worked out less some weeks and to be honest I have not lost any muscle and I seriously keep growing. My diet was very shitty for a while too and I was able to keep fat down but there was quite a bit of water retention on MK-677, but that is dictated mainly by diet.

I'm currently up to 37.5mgs a day. I like taking it in the morning as well.

Do u also use huperzine A
Along with the mk-677? Was told the huperzine helps to block some stuff that tells pituitary to stop releasing gh??

Do u also use huperzine A
Along with the mk-677? Was told the huperzine helps to block some stuff that tells pituitary to stop releasing gh??

No I do not currently but I have before. Yes, hup A inhibits somatostatin so the gh release will be prolonged and more effective. I also use green tea which does something similar but i can't thinkbof how it exactly works right now.

No I do not currently but I have before. Yes, hup A inhibits somatostatin so the gh release will be prolonged and more effective. I also use green tea which does something similar but i can't thinkbof how it exactly works right now.

Haha yeah ive heard of the green tea working along side hup a, now is it best to take the mk in the am right?

Any more on this ? I have just started taking mk 677 on a 20 hour fast.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Why are you fasting? You don't like gainz?

Lol I have gained muscle.. I eat 2700 clean in my eating window.

Just to clear that up ... The 16 hour mark while fasting is the golden time for relising hgh naturaly 16 /24 hours it can go up 2000% so I'm hopping for a real boost by taking mk 677 on these pulses 😉

Great sleep last night. I took 20mg 2 hours before bed and im sure I could feel it kicking in lol 10mg on waking felt a lil funny this morning though. I found this on hgh I thought it was a good read ....
http://www.futurescience.com/hgh.html

Back