• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

which is stronger?

Tank82

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Which compound is stronger mg to mg npp or deca? For example I'm running npp at 150 EOD so about 500 mg ew. Would I see more,less, or similar gains if I ran deca at 500mg ew? Thanks

You realize it's the same drug, right?. The difference is the ester (how long it lasts in blood). They have diff side effects (e.g., water retention), but same drug.

if you want tech diff like how big each ester is, I can't help.

Which compound is stronger mg to mg npp or deca? For example I'm running npp at 150 EOD so about 500 mg ew. Would I see more,less, or similar gains if I ran deca at 500mg ew? Thanks

You need to research man... That's a question anyone with a vague knowledge of hormones would've known... Not being a dick, but please research. Your question just revealed your ignorance...

mg for mg the shorter ester will always be stronger.

Thanks, this is what I meant. Obviously I know that they are both nandrolone. Maybe the question came across wrong. I've heard all kinds of talk of ester weight regarding testosterone but never heard it discussed about deca/npp.

You need to research man... That's a question anyone with a vague knowledge of hormones would've known... Not being a dick, but please research. Your question just revealed your ignorance...

Obviously you misunderstood my question......

I would think that half-life would play a big part in this question......If 14 days is the half-life and you inject once a week...follow?

So wouldn't the long ester be stronger because it stays active in your system longer?

IML Gear Cream!
So wouldn't the long ester be stronger because it stays active in your system longer?
No. While both esters will ultimately provide the same amount of hormone, until the ester is removed it's inactive. The active hormone will leave the body at the same rate. Npp will release it's active hormone in a week versus several weeks so you will have higher concentrations of active hormone from the npp. Over a long enough period they will be equal, so neither is stronger per se, but npp is faster.

Some kick start with the Npp until the deca kicks in.

Sent from The 36 Chambers of the Wu Tang Clan

No. While both esters will ultimately provide the same amount of hormone, until the ester is removed it's inactive. The active hormone will leave the body at the same rate. Npp will release it's active hormone in a week versus several weeks so you will have higher concentrations of active hormone from the npp. Over a long enough period they will be equal, so neither is stronger per se, but npp is faster.

^^^this^^^

Back