• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Time to change oils n orals

stockpott

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
It's that time of year again.... What to do what to do... At 41 I am not looking to put on any more mass... However o would like to stay around my current weight 208 - 215... At 5'8" its a good look.... I am actually thinking of running Test E 250 / wk for 5 weeks then maybe adding deca in at 500 wk keep test at 250 and maybe 50mg of var.... Tell Mr what ya think...

lift till ya puke

Depends on Ur diet I would think... Cardio regime...

lift till ya puke

Shouldn't the test be ran higher than Decca to prevent dd

So, why not just cruise on???? I've got a goal, when I reach it I'm done- sounds like ur there?? or what??

Sometimes we just need the voice of reason to supersede what's going in our heads.... Thank you guys....

lift till ya puke

I'll post a few progress pics very soon... This is the reason I enjoy this forum... You guys keep me in check.

lift till ya puke

Sometimes we just need the voice of reason to supersede what's going in our heads.... Thank you guys....

lift till ya puke

Agree....I'm on test and deca and looked at a 30ml bottle of tren today and went....hmmm do I add tren....no don't add tren save it for next time....sometimes we need the voice of reason....always good to post and get bro feedback

Sent using Tapatalk

Totally agree..........I've had this bottle of tren for months and that bitch calls my name at night(Hey,over here, you know you want some).........I'm glad there are still some level headed guys out there......was starting to wonder!!! Between the newbies with all the answers and the just took my first Dbol and never coming off guys, fuck it's 8:30am I need a shot of jagger.........

I Iike the test only idea except I would run higher than TRT.

Then tweak your diet, WO routine and cardio as needed.

Totally agree..........I've had this bottle of tren for months and that bitch calls my name at night(Hey,over here, you know you want some).........I'm glad there are still some level headed guys out there......was starting to wonder!!! Between the newbies with all the answers and the just took my first Dbol and never coming off guys, fuck it's 8:30am I need a shot of jagger.........

That's awesome, I opened my stash and take my test and right next to it is my friend tren. I took him out of the box and contemplated rolling it into my cycle. Oh and this wasn't the only time. My cycle started 4 weeks ago and I did add 75mg one week and then went, "wtf you douche save this for another cycle ...your on deca and test your seeing gains just chill."

I should prob out the tren in another location so I don't have to play this game each week.

Sent using Tapatalk

I would run masteron if I was happy with my physique. .. that'll put a nice polish on it...

Back