• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Do some people not get gyno?

bullmastiff

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I don't get gyno. I mean I definitely use an a.i. I'm not stupid. However when I first started using aas I didn't have a lot of money and knowledge. So this lead to me skimping out on the letro. Since the i often forget to take it or something comes up still no gyno. So I guess my question would be is this just a lucky fluke or do some people just really not get it? Hoping for some real insight here been bugging me for a while now.

Some ppl are more sensitive than others. I never use letro. I've ran deca one time at 600 and after about 5 weeks I noticed puffiness. So I cut it out and it went away. I've ran just about everything though and that's the only thing that has given me a problem. Even ran up to a gram of test a week with no puffiness only did it for 4 weeks though

This is a case by case scenario and yes some are more and some are less prone to gyno.

I can't give you a answer as to everyone cause everyone is different. But I can tell you I know people that are very sensitive to gyno. Me personally I don't ever have problems no matter what I do. Now I always try to prevent it just in case. But still I never have problems with gyno and for what ever reason my body never holds water retention. I can run test,deca,& eq at a pretty high dose for 12 weeks are longer And I'll put on a few pounds and look better than ever but I never get puffy looking or full of water weight. I can't explain that either. And I know its nothing to do with gear cause me and my boys will run the same stuff. They will get puffy n put a lot of weight on and get all kinds of stretch marks and I will put on half the weight they did no stretch marks. I will be rock hard and vascular and look way better than before I started cycle. I don't get it. Guess just everyone is different bud.

This is a case by case scenario and yes some are more and some are less prone to gyno.
This! I know guys who run the fuck out of test and blow their estro out if the water and still no nipple sensitivity.

Everyone is different, I can run up to 500mg/wk of test and get no gyno, anything over that and it will show up.

I don't get gyno. I mean I definitely use an a.i. I'm not stupid. However when I first started using aas I didn't have a lot of money and knowledge. So this lead to me skimping out on the letro. Since the i often forget to take it or something comes up still no gyno. So I guess my question would be is this just a lucky fluke or do some people just really not get it? Hoping for some real insight here been bugging me for a while now.

indeed

Attachments

• cw4iq.jpg
    cw4iq.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 12
No issues here reguardless of what I run or how much.

never had a problem with anything I never use any a.i have friends who cant even run 500mg of test without getting puffy nips

IML Gear Cream!
I can tolerate high doses of test without incident, however, 400mgs/wk or more of deca and my gland behind my right nipple blows up. No lactating though.

Thanks for all the replies. It's really interesting how some of us can run anything without gyno, some get it with one compound but not another, and some seem to get it no matter what they run. I wonder if anyone has ever studied this but probably not since everyone seems to think naturally occurring hormones are some how evil.

Back