• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Please help first cycle

an1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
hello im 22 years old been lifting for a solid 5 years, consistently going 5-6days a week doing a push, pull, lower split while doing progressive overload, and tracking my macros im 5'11 and about 18O pounds at about 11-12%bf atm
im planning to run my first cycle starting november 1st. 6OOmg primobolan depot pw 5Omg anavar ed for 12 weeks total. and for pct nolvadex 2Omg ed for 3O days
my current macros are 35Og carbs 225g Protein 6Og fat and those are my gain 1-2lbs per month macros (small surplus)
i know when i start my cycle in gonna increase my protein intake to 3OOg per day but what do you recommend i do with my carbs and fat? ( i want to shed as much bf as possible while gaining every ounce of muscle possible from these beautiful compounds) do you think 12lbs of pure keepable muscle is possible?
i also chose not to add test to my cycle because im not looking for diminishing gains, and all the unwanted side effects but if you guys think its completely necessary i do, i dont mind running 2OOmg of test per week.
note im not looking for a quick 3O pounds of muscle/water that im gonna loose 2month post cycle im looking to cut up while putting on a solid 1O-15lbs of solid clean keapable gains
also im 1OOpercent dead on on using primo and var so please dont try and convince me to use 5OOmg of test for my first cycle i just need advice on them
also there is so much fake primo out there that it makes me sceptical to buy from my local gym rats, can anyone give me some type of advice where i can get REAL primo and anavar from im in canada calgary to be exact. if you can please get back to me i will be extremely grateful

thanks alot

Last edited:
So basically, you don't really want any advice, you just want a source.

Kiss those lipids goodbye with 12 weeks var

Hello,

Although Var is not strong and less side effects but I afraid we cannot use it up to 12 weeks:thinking:. It can cause you the rick of liver toxic. You should take it only 8 weeks is enough and you can start again after your 8-10 weeks off.:)

ok so ill do 12weeks of primo at 6OOmg and 8weeks of var at 5Omg ed do i need to add test or will i do fine without it?

Yes add test

Anavar and primo are $$$$$$
Test is only $$

Usually i do not recommend "going the cheaper route"
But just do test
You body makes test
Are you really going to say anavar and primo are "safer"
Doctors rx test to guys with low test, not primo and anavar

Also you will not loose all your gains in two months from a test only cycle. Keep training and eating right. You will keep 70-90%

If you stop eating and training right, YOU WILL lose the gains. It all depends on you

I'd bump the var up but I'm also a big boy.

Sent from The 36 Chambers of the Wu Tang Clan

What you need to hear: Add 500mg test EW and lose the primo. Bump the var up to 80-100 ED for first 4-6 weeks or last weeks leading up to just before pct(kickstart vs pyramid)

What's your reasoning behind the primo and var? And why would you not have test in your cycle?

Last edited:
ok so im thinking

week 1-12 primo 6OOmg
week 1-8 anavar 6Omg ed
week 4-12 test 2OOmg
two weeks after my last pin
nolvadex 4Omg for the first week then 2Omg for then next 3weeks
does that sound good?
also what should my diet be like on primo and var cause i know they both work well on a caloric deficit but will i add on more muscle if im on a surplus?
my maintenance macros are pretty much 35Ocarbs 225P 6Of what do you guys recommend they become when im on my cycle?

IML Gear Cream!
First of all, 22 is too young....period! Then running primo,var and finally test???? HeavyIron lays it out perfectly first cycle!!!!! Does anyone read that stuff or what??? The more I follow this forum, the more and more I see this..............Newbies to the game with all the answers....This site is full of vets that have tried nearly everything good or bad, with decades of experience, yet rarely appreciated.....This is not a video game, the sides can be permenate and ugly not to mention the risks...So, sorry for busting ur balls, just stick to the basics to start with...............By-the-way, test with a good AI, diet and cardio will yield exactly what ur looking for far less $$$.

Take suggestions... You will keep roughly 75% of test gains. I would run at least 300 test start to finish and I would add the primo and var at the later end of the cycle so you finish cut. Only 8 weeks max on var due to liver tox.
If it was me I'd go
1-12 test @ 300-500 weekly
1-12 primo @ 600
4-12 var @ 60 ED
pct do nolva 40/40/20/20 and consider adding clomid too @ 50/50/50/50

ok awesome thanks i was thinking of adding test at week 4 because i was thinking thats when the primo and var would surpress my natty test and ill add the var in the beginning to kickstart the cycle

First of all, 22 is too young....period! Then running primo,var and finally test???? HeavyIron lays it out perfectly first cycle!!!!! Does anyone read that stuff or what??? The more I follow this forum, the more and more I see this..............Newbies to the game with all the answers....This site is full of vets that have tried nearly everything good or bad, with decades of experience, yet rarely appreciated.....This is not a video game, the sides can be permenate and ugly not to mention the risks...So, sorry for busting ur balls, just stick to the basics to start with...............By-the-way, test with a good AI, diet and cardio will yield exactly what ur looking for far less $$$.

And this was just completely ignored :wits: shame because it was the best advice on here

hello im 22 years old...
also im 1OOpercent dead on on using primo and var so please dont try and convince me to use 5OOmg of test for my first cycle i just need advice on them...

Sounds like you don't want to do your homework and have your answers already in your head. Chances are you'll screw yourself up a bit and waste a lot of money in the process.

If you come to your senses, read the main sticky in this very same forum titled "First Cycle and PCT" by HeavyIron. I wish it were sticky #1... it needs to be. There are very good reasons the vets endorse this test-only (or test-and-oral-only) approach and they are all laid out in the sticky along with clinical studies, pitfalls and dangers, AIs and SERMs, blood testing, what to do when things go wrong, etc. Do your homework first. And maybe give some credence to the guys that have done this already for decades and may contradict your planned course of action.

Hello,

Yes, why start test. in week 4? I think we can start from week 1. :)

Don't run any cycle without test.

Back