• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Need some help for people with clen experience

Gains2NV

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
About to start my 2nd cycle of clen ramping up a little faster than my 1st cycle. Gonna run it 2weeks. My question is I know your supposed to stick with low - medium intensity cardio so you dont get your heart rate to crazy. However I play soccer on sundays usually in afternoon. What is the best way to cycle with soccer. Should I just continue cycle as normal and see what happens or would it be best to skip my sunday dose and only have the clen thats left in my system from saturday. I will me monitoring heart rate a few times each day.

What you guys think would new mt the best results but keeping health safety first.

About to start my 2nd cycle of clen ramping up a little faster than my 1st cycle. Gonna run it 2weeks. My question is I know your supposed to stick with low - medium intensity cardio so you dont get your heart rate to crazy. However I play soccer on sundays usually in afternoon. What is the best way to cycle with soccer. Should I just continue cycle as normal and see what happens or would it be best to skip my sunday dose and only have the clen thats left in my system from saturday. I will me monitoring heart rate a few times each day.

What you guys think would new mt the best results but keeping health safety first.

I never had any heart rate problems with clen but everyone is different.

No heart rate issues... Just muscle cramps

Ok just seems a lot of people say no HIIT style cardio which I would say soccer is.

Also sorry for posting in gereral didnt think clen was considered AAS

When I used to use it I did 2days on 2days off it work really well for me. That way

It's been my experience that Clen gets my heart rate up by itself and is not additive when I am doing cardio. So, if my resting heart-rate on Clen is 90 and around 70 when not on clen and I do cardio and normally hit 135, I don't think my heart rate is going to be 155 (my normal 135 PLUS the 20 BPM from the Clen). Based on my experience, I elect to do cardio because I feel the need to do it for burning calories without regard to whether I am on Clen or not.

My 2 cents.......

When I used to use it I did 2days on 2days off it work really well for me. That way

Really the more i read about dosing it like this the more i lean towards its not as effective. Cause really its be more like 3 days on 1 off due to halflife. What dosages did you run.

- - - Updated - - -

Really the more i read about dosing it like this the more i lean towards its not as effective. Cause really its be more like 3 days on 1 off due to halflife. What dosages did you run.

Back