• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

RC labs????

go hard or go home

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
test prop got me sick ended up with 2 abscess and an infection yet couldn't feel the test ended up in the hospital for a while and I'm down 15lbs be careful bros

Wow. Thats not good.im sure yput will here from a rep soon about this.no problems here on rc tren.

A vial of prop for the cost of a Sixpack of beer?

Sounds high quality to me.

Ive gone through 3 bottles of their test prop. No problems here just awesome gains so far.

My gf is a nurse and she said that there are many reasons someone can get an absess of infection. Dirty needle and not cleaning the injection site properly are a couple.

Not calling you a liar. Ive just had great results so far with their prop. Little to no pip which all other prop ive used gave me pip.

IML Gear Cream!
Did you get abscess in one place or two?

Get ready for it, gonna be called out for not pinning properly.

My gf is a nurse and she said that there are many reasons someone can get an absess of infection. Dirty needle and not cleaning the injection site properly are a couple.

Not calling you a liar. Ive just had great results so far with their prop. Little to no pip which all other prop ive used gave me pip.
Yes she's 110% correct and both were were I pinned I always wash my hands and the area then use alcohol inject and clean again

I didnt..he sort of tried throwing us under the bus trying to troubleshoot it ...when I initially said it could be an allergic reaction and he ultimately decided it was an allergic reaction
but made it out like there was some focus on "pinning it wrong"

Get Shredded!
I didnt..he sort of tried throwing us under the bus trying to troubleshoot it ...when I initially said it could be an allergic reaction and he ultimately decided it was an allergic reaction
Never you you guys were good my problem was like you said allergic reaction

My reference to him getting called out for pinning it wrong was based on the Olympus fan club, nothing to do with Blueprint as I was unaware that situation even existed.

Btw I pmed you prior to posting anything as I did with rc but you guys got back at me

I've been on their test e for 10 weeks now with no issues other then gains. I do have a shit ton of their prop and will be getting their tren ace for a spring cutter.

I have been on RC Test E for the last four weeks, no issue. I was using another lab the first 4 weeks so I really cant give accurate results on one brand. I am seeing gains and libido is through the roof.

I plan on getting bloods done this week or next just to see, lab A had me at > 1500

Why do I always end up screwed

You may be sensitive to the carrier oils. Have you been using AAs for very long? Which (if any) have you not had issues with?

Sorry to hear about the issues, I have had some issues but never enough to need medical attention.

So this is the 3rd lab you have used with issues?
2nd 1st lab was my sensitivity to the oil big league was good but ended up scamming tried rc orals I don't count cuz I get them out here. The only reason I'm even talking about this is because there rep said let ppl know what's going on besides that I probably wouldn't say anything because from what I see I'm allergic to everything I touch

Back