• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Neck pain with Clen?

Guillotine

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
2nd time running clen. First run was a month ago. Did 1week @ 40, 3 days at 80, 4 days at 120. Took 1g taurine for every 40 of clen. No issues.

this run, did 4 days at 40, then 4 days at 80. Taking 2g taurine for each 40 of clen. Getting horrible headaches and neck muscle pain. Also getting those clen cramps no matter how much taurine I shovel in.

ideas?

I feel like shit on clen if I go over 80. Also if I go too fast. Maybe go back to 80 and see if it goes away?

I feel like shit on clen if I go over 80. Also if I go too fast. Maybe go back to 80 and see if it goes away?

I'm still at 80 this time around. The pills are dosed at 40 and no line to cut, so stuck going up by 40. Thinking that my body is just fed up with the Tren cycle(first time on Tren, 9weeks in), and is rebelling.

I'm still at 80 this time around. The pills are dosed at 40 and no line to cut, so stuck going up by 40. Thinking that my body is just fed up with the Tren cycle(first time on Tren, 9weeks in), and is rebelling.

Find some good ephedrine instead. No shakes, no clen flu symptoms :D

Find some good ephedrine instead. No shakes, no clen flu symptoms :D

Hello,:)

It is good idea to go with Ephedrine:thinking:, but I think it is hard to get it since it is banned to produce and sell.:thinking:

Fucking auto correct
bronkaid and primatene = Pharmacutical ephedrine not clen.... I was typing then erasing something about clen and it pasted it without realizing earlier.... Ephedrine is controlled but over the counter with ID just ask for bronkaid or primatene
1bronkaid or 2 primatene = single dose of 20ephedrine with 200mg caffeine

Thanks

Back