• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

PIP and inflammation

smalld01

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Okay so Im having a small amount of swelling and redness and a LITTLE heat from my injection 2 days ago.. plus its sore as fuck. Test e 1 ml. 23 gauge 1 inch needle. It was a virgin muscle so Im guessing thats the reason...anyone else experience this with the first couple pins of a muscle? (Glute btw)

THX

Use a longer pin......you'll be amazed how much bter it works... 1.5 all the way

BigKev is right, 1.5" needle for glutes n legs, use the 1" for delts. As u said, it's ur first pin or so -so yeah, it'll be sore, take some ibuprofen, it'll help. I remember my first pins, I couldn't even bend over to tie my shoes, after awhile tho n got'n used to it, it felt like I needed a hammer to get the pin in, my ass muscle was so tight!

I find that massaging the area after injecting helps along with warming the gear first. It will get better with time.

Try a 25 g instead if a 23, it should help with scar tissue as well

True that.^^^^ The difference between a 23 and a 25 is amazing. Try your quads bro. I personally think it's easier and less painful. Also, who's stuff are you injecting, it could be your source too.

It's due to virgin muscle.
Try different angels of injection. Also, try z-injection method. This works wonders for me instead of just going in straight. I been using a 23g 1.5in for legs...it's a bitch getting it all the way in there...takes a few moments (just started pinning last week - but was a SOCM in the military so did my share of injections)... Just do not rush. Take your time.

Back