• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Female PCT

littlelady

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Alright friends, I know there are currently a few more females to the board and a handful of you have girls who cycle so I want to pose a question and get some opinions together in one place.

What (if anything) should a female do for pct?

I tapered off, didn't do anything and found myself dealing with a bit of estrogen rebound, and that was off a baby cycle. I will never do that again. I have some ideas for the research I have been doing, but I want to hear more from you all! No wrong answers here (okay, yeah there are a few wrong answers)

I've done PCT with nothing and PCT with drugs.
I prefer using nothing. I've found that the more drugs I throw into the mix the harder it is for me to recover.
Fish oil, Vit D, and magnesium are all I take now.

I've done PCT with nothing and PCT with drugs.
I prefer using nothing. I've found that the more drugs I throw into the mix the harder it is for me to recover.
Fish oil, Vit D, and magnesium are all I take now.
Thanks for the reply!

Experience anything negative coming off?

Alright friends, I know there are currently a few more females to the board and a handful of you have girls who cycle so I want to pose a question and get some opinions together in one place.

What (if anything) should a female do for pct?

I tapered off, didn't do anything and found myself dealing with a bit of estrogen rebound, and that was off a baby cycle. I will never do that again. I have some ideas for the research I have been doing, but I want to hear more from you all! No wrong answers here (okay, yeah there are a few wrong answers)

any pct pics? you made great results?

No. Women don't need pct. Just come off.
Some women like to run a month of bcp. But I never saw the point as that's just more synthetic hormones being thrown at shit to mimic your own hormones..it doesn't actually fix anything.
Everything should straighten itself out with one to two menstrual cycles.

Women's version of PCT is basically time on= time off
Our bodies recover without any help. It can help (with some compounds - nolva, albuterol and even T3/Cytomel) to taper down to assist in your own levels to balance out easier and avoid rebound.
Also, ensure your diet and training is on point during off cycle so you can maintain gains and no rebound.

Back