• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Where to get a diamond?

bigbal2943

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I got the ring (setting) guys. Where the hell can I get a nice diamond for it without a middleman? Not trying to fly to Africa...

3492 out

Craigslist, unless you have second thoughts of buying a diamond off a pissed off woman who is recently separated or divorced :coffee:

Jews and Persians
Jews youll over pay
Persians youll have to meet em at their nightclub and buy over priced drinks while looking at their shitty carpets hanging on the walls, by the end of the night you'll have a meeting at 8:30am the next morning by the dock.
Id go for the disgruntled wife on Craig's list.

Jews and Persians

Blood diamonds are the way to go. Nothing says love like genocide.

If you are in a lArge city! there should be a jewelry district that will have retailers and wholesales. These ppl will be Jews and Persians.

i think the whole blood diamond thing is over hyped, personally.

If you are in a lArge city! there should be a jewelry district that will have retailers and wholesales. These ppl will be Jews and Persians.

i think the whole blood diamond thing is over hyped, personally.
He knows

Blood diamonds are the way to go. Nothing says love like genocide.

this made me huff on my rings and polish em off..
then wipe off my earrings..then my pendant..
and brought to my attn I need a bracelet of some kind

if someone died for em they should be shiny amirite?

IML Gear Cream!
this made me huff on my rings and polish em off..
then wipe off my earrings..then my pendant..
and brought to my attn I need a bracelet of some kind

if someone died for em they should be shiny amirite?

:winkfinger:

Costco believe it or not, they are actually well known for quality conflict free diamonds.

Craigslist, unless you have second thoughts of buying a diamond off a pissed off woman who is recently separated or divorced :coffee:
Bro there is only one place to get a diamond. Nyc in the diamond district. I flew p there from the southeast paid 225.00 round trip n saved 7,000. My wife wears a 3 karat ssi oval diamond that i payed 8,000 for with the setting. Everywhere i went other than that was 15,000 go see boris at big apple jewelers n he will take you into hileg diamond's n u can watch em cut it n get it gia certified. Fun trip to take ur wife back too a few years later n show her how u did it. Worked for me anyway lol good luck

there are sites where you can buy diamonds wholesale and they mail them right to you. I was lookng at some for asset protection ( alot easier to move money in diamonds than in gold) a while back.

there are sites where you can buy diamonds wholesale and they mail them right to you. I was lookng at some for asset protection ( alot easier to move money in diamonds than in gold) a while back.
Aye, you can, but when you are talking that type of $$ value, you (or at least I do) want to look through the lens yourself.

look for diamond wholesalers in your local area

Diamond district in NYC is where I got my wife's diamond ring

Jews youll over pay
Persians youll have to meet em at their nightclub and buy over priced drinks while looking at their shitty carpets hanging on the walls, by the end of the night you'll have a meeting at 8:30am the next morning by the dock.
Id go for the disgruntled wife on Craig's list.

Just look for the greasy haired unshaven guy with the White BMW. He has the goods.

This! Got a 4k retail ring for a grand. (Just don't tell your lady bro)!

Then my bitch ex lost it :mad:

I'd be sketched out by buying diamonds online. I'd rather pay a bit more and see it in person!

Back