• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Deltoid pin PIP !

exstremest

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys,

I just pinned delts for the first time and smooth sailing up until I took the needle out. It is really sore and I'm shooting enenthate !? Virgin muscle I know but wow ! I was hoping to do chest and triceps in an hour lol :/
Fingers crossed its only temporary

Are you serious about injecting chest and triceps your first pins ? Not a good idea my friend . Stick to glutes and delts your first run , that should be plenty for now . Put a heating pad on that shoulder and in a day or so all should be fine .

Thanks Lou, sorry mate I meant to mean train chest and tris but my shoulder hurts from PIP lol .
Pecs and tri pins will be along way away tbh ha
Thanks for the advice tho

Are you serious about injecting chest and triceps your first pins ? Not a good idea my friend . Stick to glutes and delts your first run , that should be plenty for now . Put a heating pad on that shoulder and in a day or so all should be fine .

yes. what he said. i still stick to glutes and delts even on i don't even know what cycle I'm on now. no need to change. if its not broke don't fix it.

Odd you're having pain so soon after your pin. For me it's usually 12-24hrs after injecting...but don't get it anymore in my delts. My glutes for some reason I get leakers and pip 4-6 inches away from my inject site. You might be having a reaction to the carrier oil in your gear if it's so soon.

Location of pin on your shoulder? Was it in the outer/largest part of the deltoid? Thats where it should be at, and how much oil did you use, did you switch out pins, one to draw, one to pin, did you clean the area? I can go up to 2cc with no problems.

Hey guys,

I just pinned delts for the first time and smooth sailing up until I took the needle out. It is really sore and I'm shooting enenthate !? Virgin muscle I know but wow ! I was hoping to do chest and triceps in an hour lol :/
Fingers crossed its only temporary

Triceps hurt a lot more than delts, IMO. :D Good luck!

Back