• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Recomp with t3?

Tong Po

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Which is best if u had 6 weeks to look nasty as shit? Both options have 300 test, 600 npp and adex. Im about 13 percent bf right now. Semi visible abs in good lighting

1900-2000 kcals
Low cardio (a few sessions a week, 20 minutes of uphill treadmill work)

Or

2500-2600 kcals (maintenance)
HIIT (20 minutes)
50mcg of T3 (left over CHemone research grade about a year old i had for a science project)

Bummmmp for brolic brols

Honestly, fuck T3... just eat as much greens and other negative calorie foods as humanly possible. ..
Love npp but the dose might be a bit executive. .. id bloat more than what it'd be worth myself. ..

Throw some clen if you got it otherwise ECA with that t3 since eca is easy over the counter

Honestly, fuck T3... just eat as much greens and other negative calorie foods as humanly possible. ..
Love npp but the dose might be a bit executive. .. id bloat more than what it'd be worth myself. ..

Interesting, 600 too much?

Back