• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

time off question

manson1983

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Back at the end of july i did a dbol only cycle.. This was of course before i decided to do research and listened to a friend.. Only did it for 5 weeks.. Well its been a month now and have test e on hand. Is that an acceptable time to wait before running a cycle.. Ran a pct and everthing with the dbol. Still learning so any info is aprreciated.

Many recommend time off to be the duration of your cycle+pct combined, once pct is finished. What exactly is your plan for your next cycle? Age? Lifting experience?

You don't seem to be taking this seriously if you are willing to blindly follow your friends advice without doing any research beforehand.

taking it alot more serious now that i realize i screwed up.. age is 31 lifting is 5yrs now.. This cycle is a test e only cycle at 500 mg.. one i should of started with in the first place

What are your stats? What did you run for pct? And is that the only thing you've ever taken?

5'9 162 ran clomid and nolvadex. And ya that was the only thing ive ever taken

I would say take at least another month or two off. I recommend taking those 1-2 months off, and stay on here and learn as much as you possibly can for yourself, not what friends tell you. Know exactly what you're getting into before you just jump. If you plan on making this your lifestyle, then i say go for it. But if you are iffy, give yourself time to think things over. Idk what your training history is or diet, but be sure those two are on point before you get back into it. Plus don't think that this will be a one time thing, you WILL want more... and more... and more.. lol Just listen to your body, you'll be able to feel when you have fully recovered.

Back