• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Lab results via protocol done by a rep?

psychowhite

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What do you guys think about a rep doing labs on the company they rep for? reason i ask is i have a pack on its way. was planning on getting labs soon but why not follow heavys protocol and test it so it shows some actual results on pharmacom test. I never told darius i would do this so there is no special batch like some of you think reps get. Would any one believe a reps results on labs if they were done?? obviously the results would be posted no matter what the outcome for you all to see.

We have sent out samples to some vets but not it was not test that was sent.

thoughts?

Any bloodwork done by reps or from gear purposely sent out as a sample to test is worthless to me. Random buyers making normal orders then getting blood work done is the only legit way in my eyes.

But with that said I suppose it cant hurt so go ahead.

So you're repping for some and you never tried their gear? Seems to be the norm these days with all the new sources and noobs.

You know what the answers will be to this question. Most customers don't trust reps that much unless you have earned their respect or you ran labs before becoming a rep.

So you're repping for some and you never tried their gear? Seems to be the norm these days with all the new sources and noobs.

You know what the answers will be to this question. Most customers don't trust reps that much unless you have earned their respect or you ran labs before becoming a rep.

i actually have tried pharmacom. never purchased thru Darius himself so i'm not sure where you got that from.

i will talk to Darius about sending out some test for a vet to run protocol. anyone interested please pm me. i would rather the community test it than myself as some wouldn't believe the results even if they were completely accurate.

You do realize people hop and rep for other shops all the time without trying their gear, right? I'm not defending anyone but the shit is comical and getting fucking old.

And let's not smear the sponsors sub forum. My bad.

Take your shit to the pit.

IML Gear Cream!
You do realize people hop and rep for other shops all the time without trying their gear, right? I'm not defending anyone but the shit is comical and getting fucking old.

Only the bad ones. Whats it like up there on your pedestal Jeffey? :coffee:

Yup, shitty dudes mostly. The ones who just want free gear and don't usually stand behind the products. Good solid reps use products before repping.

LOL.... You got any dnp?

Oh no he didnt!!!

It's always the same group of guys who play this tough hard ass on the Internet. I don't have time for your petty games and don't need the free gear. I did this because I enjoyed it. I respect the sponsors here and their forums and it's apparent none of you fucks do. So to not bring any more negativity to Darius, pharmcomstore.in and pharmacom labs I'll step down as a rep. Happy now?
Not sure what you guys gain by talking shit in a paid sponsors sub forum. Other than thinking one another is cool and funny but it's pathetic. now go troll in somewhere else.

This Is no melt down either. This is me being responsible and respectful to this sponsor because none of you assholes are.

It's always the same group of guys who play this tough hard ass on the Internet. I don't have time for your petty games and don't need the free gear. I did this because I enjoyed it. I respect the sponsors here and their forums and it's apparent none of you fucks do. So to not bring any more negativity to Darius, pharmcomstore.in and pharmacom labs I'll step down as a rep. Happy now?
Not sure what you guys gain by talking shit in a paid sponsors sub forum. Other than thinking one another is cool and funny but it's pathetic. now go troll in somewhere else.

This Is no melt down either. This is me being responsible and respectful to this sponsor because none of you assholes are.
Psychowhitekenny, please move this to the pit, this isn't the place to talk smack boy. Once its moved we will continue this conversation.

Psychowhitekenny, please move this to the pit, this isn't the place to talk smack boy. Once its moved we will continue this conversation.
So now it's moved. What the fuck is it any difference than you guys trolling in the first place in their.

And fyi I got plans tonight so I won't be able to sit here and respond to you guys talking shit. So have at it.

Get Shredded!
PS... there are plenty of labs to gear whore for on eroids. Legend is still on there lolz

This Is no meltdown either. This is me being responsible and respectful to this sponsor because none of you assholes are.

Psychowhite isn't melting. :roflmao:

Have at it gibbs. Your always the one to try and get your nose in everyone's ass.

Whats up with all the hate? Bro I like you. I know your a genius these other assholes dont see that but I do. So here's the deal... I have a coach who's great but I know you know wtf your talkin about. ... how should I dose my dnp?

Back