• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Fitness bands

longhorncadillac

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anybody ever use one? My wife wants one so I was just curious exactly how much if any benefit there was to them???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My sister gave me one, a fitbit actually. It's cool if you want to track your steps, calories burned, sleep habits, etc... Me personally have little use for it.

Yes, but there all not the same! Some are very cheap. If you go to p90x ,or beachbody.com I believe you should be able to find something. The p90x bands go from 5lbs. To 50lbs. But depending how you use them the weight could be as much as doubled. Some things compared to free weights you get an incredible pump from the first exercise. Others you need free weights to get the pump,resistance you need. Good luck.

I was talking about the fitbit or jawbone ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My sister gave me one, a fitbit actually. It's cool if you want to track your steps, calories burned, sleep habits, etc... Me personally have little use for it.
Sorry , started posting before this was up. Didn't see it. Never used

Thinking about getting a galaxy gear fit myself. Not only is it a pedometer and heart rate monitor but it also has some smartwatch function ie. Reading messages controlling music

Back