• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

my experience with tren base

friendofzeus

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've used it a total of 4 times now (about to be 5 in an hour), each time injecting 50mg 40minutes to an hour pre workout. I've only used it on cruising doses of other compounds so far but i had to open one vial to try it earlier than my next blast :roflmao:

the pumps are absolutely incredible on this stuff, lower dbol dose in my mind i can compare it to, but it really only seems to affect what you're really working so i don't get crazy lower back pumps or anything like that doing arms or shoulders (which i do on dbol). The main thing that i've noticed is that it seems like it just kind of keeps giving your muscles energy so that you can keep pushing them. i've hit the end of my normal workout totally muscle fatigued, a great pump, all the normal signs of a great workout and then i'd just rest for about 10 minutes and i could hit the muscle group again for another 6-8 sets and just completely blast the fuck out of it, the pump would get crazy intense, the burning, the change in size (temporarily), the vascularity. it's great stuff. i seriously can't wait to stack with this some dbol, sdmz, or sdrol on my next blast.

What lab you using bro?..
Currently im loving my tne/dbol blend.. but im using it as a base.. 2xday, .5ml/.5ml on non workout days.. upping the preworkout pin to 1.5ml...
I get pretty angry so I don't run tren anymore. . Tbe dbol npp is my feel good cycle.. however. . Tren base sounds like a killer preworkout, especially as I di powerlifting. ..

What lab you using bro?..
Currently im loving my tne/dbol blend.. but im using it as a base.. 2xday, .5ml/.5ml on non workout days.. upping the preworkout pin to 1.5ml...
I get pretty angry so I don't run tren anymore. . Tbe dbol npp is my feel good cycle.. however. . Tren base sounds like a killer preworkout, especially as I di powerlifting. ..

it was through OP during their sale, i wouldn't go through them again, but I would definitely keep this compound on hand year round if i could find a new source for it.

Yep, best preworkout I've ever tried. Would love a tren base, A, E blend (50/100/100?) EOD preworkout mmmmmm.
not sure it's even possible with guicol? (sp?) being in the mix.

Yep, best preworkout I've ever tried. Would love a tren base, A, E blend (50/100/100?) EOD preworkout mmmmmm.
not sure it's even possible with guicol? (sp?) being in the mix.

i'm not a fan of blends other than the tne/dbol blend. i don't see a point in making an base, a, and e blend if it were possible.

Tren base if pricey. Something I'd save for max effort lift days. Don't really see a use for bodybuilders though.

Tren base if pricey. Something I'd save for max effort lift days. Don't really see a use for bodybuilders though.

i definitely haven't seen any ability to push strength with it as if i were running halo. i think it definitely has a purpose for bodybuilders from the small amount i've used it since it lets me tear down my muscles even more.

i definitely haven't seen any ability to push strength with it as if i were running halo. i think it definitely has a purpose for bodybuilders from the small amount i've used it since it lets me tear down my muscles even more.
It doesn't psych you up?

It doesn't psych you up?

not at all, i don't get sexual side effects from tren either (referencing another member's post about it) which i'm guessing is because i always run test way higher than tren when i'm on it so any libido increase would be attributed to the test combined with my naturally ridiculously high sex drive.

not at all, i don't get sexual side effects from tren either (referencing another member's post about it) which i'm guessing is because i always run test way higher than tren when i'm on it so any libido increase would be attributed to the test combined with my naturally ridiculously high sex drive.

Not sure why some people have problems with that with tren.. Even running my test lower than my tren my libido was through the roof. 200 test, 300 tren. You've always ran test higher than tren? Or you've tried it the other way around too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Not sure why some people have problems with that with tren.. Even running my test lower than my tren my libido was through the roof. 200 test, 300 tren. You've always ran test higher than tren? Or you've tried it the other way around too?

I definitely mis-spoke by using always. I've trier low test high tren, the same amounts of each and up to double the test to tren doses. I by far get less sides the higher I run my test so that's how I've been running it for quite a while now, not always like I stated earlier.

I definitely mis-spoke by using always. I've trier low test high tren, the same amounts of each and up to double the test to tren doses. I by far get less sides the higher I run my test so that's how I've been running it for quite a while now, not always like I stated earlier.

I gotcha. I've been debating whether or not to run higher test for this next run.. Just to see how I feel. Most likely won't though bc ima be running test/tren/EQ. Im already feeling iffy about puming damn near 1.3g of gear in me each week. Lol

When I first started running tren I started messing with the test: tren ratios immediately to see what feels the best for me, it was definitely a lot higher test. I would say try it out man, just use prop to boost your baseline test so you can see how it feels and after a few weeks of living like that you can let it clear if you don't like it.

Might try that out man. Thanks. I'm hoping for no sides regardless if this proviron helps like I think it should.

That would be nice, I could go without having to change where I'm sleeping in the bed 3x/night :roflmao:

That would be nice, I could go without having to change where I'm sleeping in the bed 3x/night :roflmao:

Lol good point. And I don't have many places to move to bc I have someone sleeping next to me every night..:/

Tren makes my girl hate me. Everyone reacts differently. Higher test than tren gives me all the tren sides. I've none the other way around.

Tren makes my girl hate me. Everyone reacts differently. Higher test than tren gives me all the tren sides. I've none the other way around.

i bet it feels good that you figured that out, i know it felt amazing to bump the fuck out of the test and have almost all the sides go away for me :winkfinger:

Back