• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Indigestion?

SloppyJ

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So begining my last cycle I've been having crazy on and off indigestion/heartburn. Basically the problem is I just get nasty ass burps all of the time. Kind of like the soured stomach thing. Right now I'm on Test E//TrenE/Dbol. I'm taking aromasin, caber and T3.

I've basically boiled it down to the T3 or something in the oils that I'm using. I'm using Kalpa Test E, DP tren E. I've taken this same dbol before without any problems. T3 and Caber are both pharm grade. Aromasin is kalpa. I've taken tren before with no problems either.

I've tried taking probiotics and that hasn't helped. I got some prevacid last night to see if it will help but no luck so far.

Figured there has to be someone else who's been through this.

thats weird because normally anabolics stimulate metabolism and digestion system. Are your hands and feet cold?? If you have not bulped past 3 hours you are INDEED having indigestion attack. Take acid supplements to boost digesting, and drink lots of carbonated bevrages.

If these didnt help, I can teach you the bleeding method.

1.wrap strings around middle of your both thumps so the thumps become red and swollen.
2. Get a sharp needle, and burn the tip with fire or use alcohol
3. clean your thump with alcohol pads, and gently make a small puncture on your thump, approximately 3mm away from thump nails.

If the blood is very dark, it means the bloods are not oxygenated and thus having black color.

My first guess would have been the dbol, but if you've run that brand before, my next guess would be the Tren, because that can cause heartburn. However, the nasty burps make me think it is one of the carrier substances in either the T3, caber or Aromasin. I think the only way to know for sure is to drop one ancillary at a time and see what helps.

Tren gives me the worst heart burn! I found eating a ton of papaya enzymes before and after your food made it a little better. Greek yogurt worked as well.

Prilosec, generics from Walmart, 1 a day about $15 for 28 day supply. Fixed.

Zantac wallmart brand works great, for tren heartburn. Saves my ass all the time and works better than prilo for me.plus alot cheaper

My first guess would have been the dbol, but if you've run that brand before, my next guess would be the Tren, because that can cause heartburn. However, the nasty burps make me think it is one of the carrier substances in either the T3, caber or Aromasin. I think the only way to know for sure is to drop one ancillary at a time and see what helps.
My thoughts exactly. Methyls wreck havoc on digestion.

tren gives me bad heart burn and burps like you described and tums works killer for me 3 at a time... gich

I agree. The once a days are a great solution and a much better and healthier choice rather than antacids like tums that wipe out your stomach lining repeatedly.

I've had great success with prilosec, and zantac.

Midwest

IML Gear Cream!
i didnt wanna read all this but what are you taking for liver support if any? i had the sasme problem upset stomach and nasty ass burps all the time. found out it was the liver supports i was using. also one of the vitmains i take does the same thing. most of my problems came form orals

I get bad heartburn on most cycles. Don't know if it's gear, AI or T3.

i didnt wanna read all this but what are you taking for liver support if any? i had the sasme problem upset stomach and nasty ass burps all the time. found out it was the liver supports i was using. also one of the vitmains i take does the same thing. most of my problems came form orals

Ironmag advanced cycle support is great for liver. Highly recommended

Ironmag advanced cycle support is great for liver. Highly recommended
thats what i use, great product but makes me get nasty ass burps. Iromag has good products ive not been disapionted with anyuone ive tried yet.

Tren a gives me heartburn to kill. Wallgreen's brand antacid is calcium & magnesium. Works great, cheap, tastes ok & benefits too.

Back