• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What's your guys opinion on Boston Loyd?

jdude330

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I don't know much about this guy and want to know what's up with him. I know he is open about the gear he uses, I've been to his website and he offers online PT, and sells "topical synthol". Does he actually use synthol? And why does it say topical? So he can sell it? Seems like a dbag to me. I know he has an abcess in his arm which looked pretty nasty.

Another none of these threads?

Every few years a re-re like Boston Lloyd comes around. Greg Valentino, etc....

Makes the whole steroid using world look bad.

I think he is great. The greatest gift to bodybuilding. Everyone should follow his advice to get HOOOGE!!!

seriously, dude is a moron who needs electroshock treatment...while being waterboarded.

My friend, you're be better off seeking wisdom from a fortune cookie than Bostin Loyd.

My friend, you're be better off seeking wisdom from a fortune cookie than Bostin Loyd.
Bahahahaha so true!

He's actually a pretty knowledgable guy. That is if you believe that gear is 110% of it and diet means nothing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LOL nvm this guy isn't even worth a thread

LOL nvm this guy isn't even worth a thread

Lol exactly. I give the guy props though, we are all talking about him and I don't see anyone talking about us. Although I wouldn't really wanna be talked about as the bodybuilding idiot. Lol

Lol exactly. I give the guy props though, we are all talking about him and I don't see anyone talking about us. Although I wouldn't really wanna be talked about as the bodybuilding idiot. Lol

Would you want to be widely known as a steroid abuser? By name? Nah

Would you want to be widely known as a steroid abuser? By name? Nah

Nah I'm good. Lol even though the general public assumes that anyone with slightly more muscle than them is a steroid abuser anyway.😒

Nah I'm good. Lol even though the general public assumes that anyone with slightly more muscle than them is a steroid abuser anyway.😒

Exactly....they also believe one shot of test makes you look like monstaofmass lmao

Before
cbdad1056fcf8ae1125ed16610eaee35.jpg

After
f80f526352d3779fe341f284594b4807.jpg

Before
cbdad1056fcf8ae1125ed16610eaee35.jpg

After
f80f526352d3779fe341f284594b4807.jpg

Haha looking a bit swollen in the second one. Dumb fuck flew after the swelling started instead of going to a hospital

Lol he makes me want to try valk or scrioxx gear. After all, according to bostin, gear is EVERYTHING!

Bro just 3ccs lol

Hahaha true. I'll only ever go with "team 3ccs" synthol!

I'm actually curious how he isn't just a ball of scar tissue doing 3cc's per body part per day...,

That's per day?! Sorry, I know nothing about synthol lol

No, synthol isn't daily inject, but at one point he laid out a cycle that was like 10g of gear a week or close to it. Was insane.

No, synthol isn't daily inject, but at one point he laid out a cycle that was like 10g of gear a week or close to it. Was insane.

I just wanna know how this dude made enough money to run that much gear, insulin, synthol, and who knows what else.. That's impressive lol

Back