• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

So wtf. I'm missing the tren sides?

theestone

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm actually missing the trensomnia! Lol am I alone here? (And of course the positive gym benefits) Sure it sucked not being able to get to sleep some nights. But waking up after just a few hours and feeling wide awake was... nice. For me. I notoriously have trouble getting out of bed. And I was regularly up by 530 on tren. It felt like a damn super power. I'm honestly missing it, but know missing that sleep is bad even if you feel awake.

But I'll tell you. I was productive as fuck. At home, work, and the gym. Has to be at least one of you who agree.

I agree.... I was thinking npp for the the first time on this next cycle... So my ol lady says "you know you want that tren stuff" I was like damn your right and promptly ordered tren ace... It's my shit ha

Eat. Lift. Sleep. Repeat.

How long have you been running it so far? I'm 3 weeks in and I'm just experiencing the trensomania. It's pretty scary man I felt like I was gonna have a heart attack if I felt asleep...and the sweats were bad too

I like my sleep too much. Coming of trenA is like coming up for air. As the ester clears those first few nights' sleep is SOOO good.

I'm actually missing the trensomnia! Lol am I alone here? (And of course the positive gym benefits) Sure it sucked not being able to get to sleep some nights. But waking up after just a few hours and feeling wide awake was... nice. For me. I notoriously have trouble getting out of bed. And I was regularly up by 530 on tren. It felt like a damn super power. I'm honestly missing it, but know missing that sleep is bad even if you feel awake.

But I'll tell you. I was productive as fuck. At home, work, and the gym. Has to be at least one of you who agree.

Tren sides grow like my boner in a yoga class. The longer your on the worst it gets! Hang in there I'm sure the trensomnia will find you

The more tren cycles I run the less sides I experience. I kinda miss the crazy sides too. I'm thinking about bumping up the dose just so I can feel the sides again lol. Makes me feel alive and like shit all at the same time.

The only major side was profuse sweating at anything I did, especially at work. Id sweat so bad through my scrubs I had to change three four times a day. Now.. After I stopped tren, I was lethargic as fuck. I'm assuming my thyroid was fried. Did NOT like that..

Forgot I made this thread! That's how damn tired I was. (Turned off notifications) Looks like some thought I was still on tren, and missing the sides.

Nope off it about a month now and was just reflecting on how much easier it was to wake up and feel alert. Like magic for me.

TBJ, maybe I was lethargic from coming off. But im also back to my old ways struggling to get out of bed.

Back