• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Deca

Pyroclastic

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey people. About to start deca. What's a good beginner dosage? Currently on 400-500mg of test, 500 iu's hcg, anastrozole @ 3mg a week. Also is 12 weeks enough to see results. And is it true it can stay in your system for a year?

I wouldn't worry about it staying in your system unless you are in college or pro sports.... Dosage is 2mg per pound of body weight, so if your 200lbs you take 400mg of deca a week.. 400mg is the *typical* dose for deca for the average user.. I would reccomend 500mg/week of test, and 400mg/week of deca, for 16 weeks and EAT ALOT!!! Also, try to search the forums for your answers next time as they have already been asked and answered dozens of times.. Good Luck with the bulk!!!

I wouldn't worry about it staying in your system unless you are in college or pro sports.... Dosage is 2mg per pound of body weight, so if your 200lbs you take 400mg of deca a week.. 400mg is the *typical* dose for deca for the average user.. I would reccomend 500mg/week of test, and 400mg/week of deca, for 16 weeks and EAT ALOT!!! Also, try to search the forums for your answers next time as they have already been asked and answered dozens of times.. Good Luck with the bulk!!!

Thanks for the advice bro! And I will do that next time. Anything else I should worry about. I heard it can affect DHT? And the infamous deca dick? I've never had issues with estrogen levels or progestin. And the doctor has me on 3mg of anastrozole anyway so I'm killing a significant amount of it off

Thanks for the advice bro! And I will do that next time. Anything else I should worry about. I heard it can affect DHT? And the infamous deca dick? I've never had issues with estrogen levels or progestin. And the doctor has me on 3mg of anastrozole anyway so I'm killing a significant amount of it off

Could be wrong, but I don't think deca affects dht, atleast not like mast, winstrol, or proviron. Also "Deca dick" would be caused by progestin, not dht or estrogen. Dht is attributed to hair loss mainly, which I've never heard of with deca.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh deca dick aint so bad.... Women love it when u fuck em for 3-4 hours....... ;-)

Shouldnt affect dht but honestly not 100% sure, i didnt lose any hair and i was thinning already..
If you are already on anastrozole, you should be fine. If your prolactin levels go up then that wont work and you will need caber or prami.. i would get some juat in case

Ok, now with the prolactin levels, is that something can go away over time after you stop usage or do you still need the caber?

Back