• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

McDouche's Results from World's (1818 total @220)

McDouche

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I had to cut from 229 to 220 the day before the meet. After weigh ins I ate all the carbs and pedialyte/water I could and went to bed 232.2.

Woke up feeling strong.

Squats warm ups felt weird like they always do, but I stuck with the plan and went 630/678/699.9 (I'm still calling it 700). Each set was better than the last and probably had about 10kg left in the tank.

Bench went great with 396/418/429. Maybe another 2.5kg left

Deadlift went 618/666/688 nothing left in the tank

Overall PRs in every lift going 9/9 and almost a 100lb total PR. Every lift went according to the plan I set when I started the training cycle back in May. My total was a result of the effort I put leading up to it. Nothing more, nothing less.

I ended up tying and getting second place on bodyweight to one of my competitors. He weighed in .5Kg lighter than me.

The bar used for deadlifts was the same bar used for benching, so there was no whip to it. I wanted 700, but I was pleased to get 688 with a super stiff bar.

700 Squat
http://youtu.be/hJQISi8ptOQ

430 BP
http://youtu.be/H53O7VQBLQI

I'd like to thank my sponsor Olympus Pharma for their generous support with gear. It dramatically reduces the cost of competing at my level and makes it easier to get what I need.

Next stop - 1900 @220

Congrats man!

Nice job, on the bench it looked like you could've pressed more.

Thanks guys. Def had more in me on squat and bench. Can't wait to do my next training cycle. Lots of things went right and I feel good at this weight

IML Gear Cream!
Next time please at least make the 700 pound squat look like it was kinda-maybe-sorta hard. ;)

Well done dude. Both of those lifts looked easy. I'd like to see the deadlift too.

didn't see this until now since it wad bumped. dude you made those lifts look easy as fuck.

I had a good peak - I missed the 700 10 days prior to the meet, and my back was so stiff I couldn't deadlift shit. Regardless, the 700 was a surprise how easy it was. I intend to open around 685 at my next meet.

Not sure why I didn't upload the deadlift video - maybe because I actually had to strain on that one. ;)

Anyway here it is:
http://youtu.be/vukSkDiXwcE

Big numbers, brother. Congrats!

Im interested to see what your training and gear cycle looked like preparing for this meet...

Likewise.
Also how do you rate tren in terms of strength gains? I only run it an a calorie restricted diet, was surprised how strong I got.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Damn strong! holy hell. congrats. Im interested to see what your training and gear cycle looked like preparing for this meet...

I keep a log here: http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/30235-McDouche-s-Road-to-World-s - it started a month before worlds. My old log was in the OP Subform because they used to sponsor me.

I am using something pretty similar to linear periodization with the following template. You can look at my log and see how i'm currently prepping for the XPC Arnold. The general theme is focus more on volume in the beginning, add more strength drugs as the meet approaches, and focus more on heavy weights the last weeks. I'm prepping for the XPC Arnold almost the same way I prepped for Worlds

Monday - Floor press and shoulders
Tuesday - Front Squat
Wednesday - Upper Back
Friday - Bench Press
Saturday - Squat and Deadlift

My cycle went something like:
Week 1-2 600EQ, 1000 Sust, Dieselbolan (2/day)
Weeks 3-7 600EQ, 1000 Sust, 300 Mast Prop
Week 8 600EQ, 250 Test E,600 Mast E
Weeks 9-10 600EQ, 250 Test E, 600 Mast E, 600 Tren E
Weeks 11-16 600EQ, 250 Test E,600 Mast E, 600 Tren E
Week 17 600EQ, 250 Test E, 600 Mast E, 600 Tren E, Superdrol (20mg/day) Epistane (30mg/day)
Week 18-23 600EQ, 250 Test E,700 Mast E, 600 Tren A Superdrol (20mg/day) Epistane (30mg/day)

Get Shredded!
Likewise.
Also how do you rate tren in terms of strength gains? I only run it an a calorie restricted diet, was surprised how strong I got.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2
Tren is the king injectable for strength. Awesome for packing on size to with its nutrient reparationing ability.

Back