• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anyone Else HATE Cutting?

PinzProp

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So am i the only one here who fucking hates cutting? i need like 1000 calories per meal x 5 a day to be satisfied with it lol.

Try the steak and eggs diet.
Fat is a great hunger suppressor.

Cutting out sweets is the hardest for me. I could eat a huge steak and wash it down with nut butter (no homo) and still crave a sweet sugary protein bar or cereal

I hate going to the gym to slowly get smaller... lol. I mean you look better, bigger even, but it just ain't the same.

I hate it because I love food and less frequent injections. In fact I hate needles which is why I hate cutting the most lol

I can't stand the strength loss usually associated with it. But I'm no bodybuilder. I'm currently happy around 13%. I'll cut down to 10% maybe 9% before my meet in January.

I've lost a little weight lately but normally I try for more mass. Just not ready for cutting right now so mass it is. My goals seem to be mostly focused on strength gains too. My old joints suffer from this but deca in every cycle takes care of that without any problems. I don't run deca near as high as I used to but it still works like charm.

I hate going to the gym to slowly get smaller... lol. I mean you look better, bigger even, but it just ain't the same.

If that's a pic of you in the avatar I'd say you look pretty darn lean. :)

IML Gear Cream!
I like it

I hate it if there is no money at the end of it!

Idk cutting seems to be way easier on the gut for me.... When I'm bulking my stomach sometimes struggles to process all that food.

I just started my hopefully for real cut

in the past it always goes good for the first few weeks but then I start really missing stuffing my face so it justify it by just deciding to recomp instead

When cutting, my mind always wishes I was bulking ... then when I bulk, a few weeks later I wish I was cutting ... haha vicious cycle always such a mental game just gotta drive thru it

The first and only time I truly did a cut- I went from mid to high teens of body fat to 9.5%. Afterwards, I was so burnt out on boneless skinless chicken and fucking egg whites that it wasn't even funny. Near the end, I would gag even time I took a bit of egg whites. And don't get me started on baby spinach leaves. When I do sonething, I go all in, however I'm about to do another one soon, but this time I won't be as demanding. I don't compete, so really no other reason to put my body and mind through so much agony; other than, for health reasons. But it's more of a hobbie for me.

Also, like some of you mentioned already, I feel weak when cutting which is natural. And I love food.

I'm a sicko... I love to cut, from late spring to late summer. Using a CKD diet I never feel deprived, in fact on carb up day I sometimes feel like I need to force it down. Breakfast is usually whole eggs, pork roll or bacon, habernero cheese. Later almonds as a snack. Leafy greens with tomatoes, olives, cheese, Newmans red wine/oil olive dressing, cheese and either grilled chicken or tuna salad, Protein shake after workout. Either chicken, beef or fish with buttered broccoli, or a spinach salad and a swig of olive oil.

Carb up day typically is bagel with jam, Pop Tarts, pancakes, potatoes, white rice, spaghetti with sauce and garlic bread, etc

Combine with tren-ace, TPA, masteron and var/winstrol and watch the fat come off. Plus I usually gain some muscle :)

Let me add also that I have a cheat meal where anything goes between my last low carb meal and the carb up day. Perfect time to do it since I am switching from high fat/low carb to low fat/high carb. Usually Taco Bell and some beer :)

the wife likes the cut therefore i like the cut

Some very interesting posts :) its not the cardio or anything that i hate its just the shear lack of calories and food lol. I mean i like to be able to eat as much healthy shit as i like but that just doesn't happen on a cut and it takes alot to feel full i can eat 5000 calories in a day and still be hungry lol.

Think im getting a bit addicted to my cardio lol im finding myself skipping at 3am :thinking:

NEED FOOD! cant wait till this cuts over :( then can go back to 5-6k calories a day :D

I'm a sicko... I love to cut, from late spring to late summer. Using a CKD diet I never feel deprived, in fact on carb up day I sometimes feel like I need to force it down. Breakfast is usually whole eggs, pork roll or bacon, habernero cheese. Later almonds as a snack. Leafy greens with tomatoes, olives, cheese, Newmans red wine/oil olive dressing, cheese and either grilled chicken or tuna salad, Protein shake after workout. Either chicken, beef or fish with buttered broccoli, or a spinach salad and a swig of olive oil.

Carb up day typically is bagel with jam, Pop Tarts, pancakes, potatoes, white rice, spaghetti with sauce and garlic bread, etc

Combine with tren-ace, TPA, masteron and var/winstrol and watch the fat come off. Plus I usually gain some muscle :)

I did eating plan that this summer. Loved it. Test prop, tren ace, mast prop and winny tabs too.

Ahh it brings me back to my wrestling days. I literally just started a cut. I did about 45 min worth of intense cardio while fasted and sat in a sauna for 30 min in 2 15 min sessions wearing a hoodie. I did the sauna though cause I gotta sweat this weed out. Then went back to the gym for my workout later on. I hate cutting mainly cause so much cardio.

I just started my hopefully for real cut

in the past it always goes good for the first few weeks but then I start really missing stuffing my face so it justify it by just deciding to recomp instead
This is exactly my thought process every time. I just want to eat all the food.

I also just started a for real cut. Good luck!

I hate cutting mainly cause so much cardio.

I really need the cardio if i didn't do it constantly throughout the day i would definitely break my eating amounts. Cardio is about the only thing that actually makes me not hungry for a few hours.

This is exactly my thought process every time. I just want to eat all the food.

I also just started a for real cut. Good luck!

Coffee definitely helps! caffeine seems to fuck my appetite up for a little while then i need another lol.

It's the worst 2-4 weeks for me before I get used to it. Usually my biggest problem is at night. But it's all apart of the game, we gotta do it. lol

Back