• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Just dumpster dived for an old bottle

Tong Po

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Question; traveling with some meds while on cycle. Decided from a legal standpoint i could fill an 2-3 week old test cyp prescription vial with a mixture of current non legal meds needed while traveling. The old vial was in my protein jug of biohazard waste (needles). You think its ok to use if i swabbed top properly?

Depends how your traveling I'd think, and where to. International air travel w unlabeled hypodermic needles sounds no bueno if seen by the wrong person

But I've traveled many times w gear and haven't had an issue (knock on wood)

Last edited:
Gym rat, i agree thats why i wanted to fill up the old vial with the one or two shots as needed when i travel during this next couple months ( as i have a script box and the vial is a script vial)

Also, having a prefilled syringe in your carry on seems like there would be no way of preventing that shit from leaking or accidentally hitting the plunger

Nevermind ill just order some clean vials

I wouldn't even travel with it. But that's just me. Not worth it.

Nevermind ill just order some clean vials

^^^This^^^

Never, ever use old vials. A 10ml vial at GPZ is $1.50. Maybe you can transfer the label by soaking it in water and gently peeling it off.

Let's just say I wouldn't ever use an old vial... Staff anyone?

Eat. Lift. Sleep. Repeat.

I would not reuse the vial.

i travel once a month out of the country. I just print "home fragrance oil" labels and stick them on my gearz...never had an issue.

I had to fly and was on . I took my watson script test which only had a little left and just pulled it out and pinned it into a fresh sterile vial and put the gear into the script vial .

IML Gear Cream!
^why didnt u just take the vial you had? It already had a script label on it

Back