• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New to this forum

Southpaw26

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello all forum members. I am new here and have been out of the game for several years. I am 35 years old and have not been serious into lifting in almost four years. That is not to say that I have not been working out but no where as religiously as I once did. I am 5'11" 221llbs as of today. My goal is to get back into it and reduce my overall weight down to around 195-200, decrease my fat and increase muscle mass. Isn't that what we all want though. At age 28 I was very serious about getting bigger and bigger. And at 285llbs I achieved that goal. Now that I am 35 I dont want to be that heavy anymore. It is too hard on my joints and I do not sleep well when I anything over 225-230. I hope to learn new thoughts and ideas from this forum. I am sure there is much knowledge to be gathered here.

Welcome and good luck with your goals!

Welcome to the community Lefty! Start by reading the rules and stickies. Plenty of good people around here willing to help. If you have any questions just ask.

Back