• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Best Of Warriorblaze - PSA Sticky

Very helpfull information right here guys, specially for newbies .

Sticky Material fosure!

Thanks Warrior !

Excellent info Warrior! Liked the one about Baseline AI Dosing. The guy that got me started on cycling never bothered to inform me about pct or gyno. Learned a lot about that later on. Hard lesson learned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello guys!
My coach told me to start accept steroids. I am new to all of this. After all,it's not secret, that steroids is
the most effective means for a set of lean muscle mass and increase strength. I decided to try.
On another forum, peole advised me a website where you can buy them.thepharmacom.com.
Some of you made the order on this site?What are you thinking about it?

Hello guys!
My coach told me to start accept steroids. I am new to all of this. After all,it's not secret, that steroids is
the most effective means for a set of lean muscle mass and increase strength. I decided to try.
On another forum, peole advised me a website where you can buy them. thepharmacom.com.

Wow, I buy my test here too. Good choice.
What do you buy in this shop?
And show your results, if you can.
P.S This was my first order
13508957_122274621535118_439084657269681496_n.jpg

Wow, I buy my test here too. Good choice.
What do you buy in this shop?
And show your results, if you can.
P.S This was my first order
13508957_122274621535118_439084657269681496_n.jpg
Can we be facebook friends?
I'll show you my" results", if u show me your... "Results "
Hello guys!
On another forum, peole advised me a website where you can buy them.thepharmacom.com.
Your coach may be on to something ....

monster 10

Back