• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

1250mg frontload test E

exstremest

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello everyone !

Just creating a log on my 2nd cycle.
Your input is welcome.

I am 22, 84kgs 185cm 10%bf.

I started my weight training journey at 19y/o, 60kgs, natty all the way to 83kgs (knocking on genetics boundaries)
6 months off training and poor diet took me back to 78-79kgs.
I had my first cycle 16 weeks ago consisting of week 1-5 tests E (250mg twice a week) and week 6-8 sus250 every third day (e3d)
I went from 78kgs to 88-89kgs in 8 weeks (obviously a lot of water and fat retention) after 3 weeks from last sus shot I started pct. Nolva 40mg ED for 10 days. Now 16weeks later (blood work done) I am jumping into my 2nd cycle for 12 weeks.
This cycle looks like this.

30th Sept 14 - Monday (10pm)
1000mg (1g) test E(250mg/ml)
-I shot
1cc into my left outer quad
1cc into my right outer quad
2cc into my right ventro glute

2nd Oct 14 - Thursday (10am)
-I shot
1cc into my left ventro glute

Overall cycle looks like

Wk 1 1250mg test E
Wk 2-10 500mg/Wk test E
Wk 8-12 50mg winstrol (stanozolol) every 1.5 days

Curious as to why the front load? I was always one to ramp the test up the first couple weeks , I think it helps break thru any plateau you might hit then add the winny like you have. Just curious

Well there is a lot of conspiracy about frontloading to maintain peak blood levels at an earlier stage in the cycle, now to me that sounds ideal to maintain 500mgs in my blood over 10 weeks, instead of a fluxuating blood level between easters because of a "kick starter" , IMO.
So ill try it and see how it goes :)

i like front loading test as well, but i generally do it over the course of 2 weeks. other long esters i ramp up over time. it's just what i do, no real reason for it.

regarding fluctuating blood levels because of a kick starter, if you're smart about your doses and plan it all out you can easily avoid major fluctuations by using prop to kick start while ramping up your long ester.

Yeah ok, I understand what you're saying. So how much of a frontload are you talking over two weeks?

1g/Wk for two weeks
Or ?
Did you have an increase in sides?

Why are you dosing the winstrol every day and a half?... either get more or whatnot but run it right, especially if you're gonna' speak of fluctuating blood levels. ..

i'll normally do an extra 2cc's a week for the first two weeks over my baseline. so if i'm running 1.3g/week, i'll do an extra 650mg/wk for the first two weeks, by the end of the third week i'm actually higher than normal saturated levels, at week 4 i'm right about back down to saturated levels. i don't get any sides from test.

Does anyone know the true half life of stanozolol? It seems that everyone thinks this and that. I'm just going to test it and find out what it does for me at my mention routine and try a different approach next time around.

Does anyone know the true half life of stanozolol? It seems that everyone thinks this and that. I'm just going to test it and find out what it does for me at my mention routine and try a different approach next time around.

around 12 hours, but half life of orals can be determined by things like your metabolism, when you last ate, your age, etc.

I will be using injectable winny. So really twice a day is more appropriate ?

IML Gear Cream!
I will be using injectable winny. So really twice a day is more appropriate ?

if i remember right the crystals dissolve pretty slowly with injectable winny for being un-estered. once a day injections should be plenty ~50mg/day. someone will chime in later today though if i'm wrong, which i definitely could be on this one.

[quote name="exstremest" post=431642]I will be using injectable winny. So really twice a day is more appropriate ?[/QUOTE]<br />
<br />
if i remember right the crystals dissolve pretty slowly with injectable winny for being un-estered. once a day injections should be plenty ~50mg/day. someone will chime in later today though if i'm wrong, which i definitely could be on this one.<br/>

Ok ill research it more thorough ( I do have afew weeks up my sleeve).
Thanks for your help though champ

Don't front load with Long Esters. It will fuck your E2 FAST and getting it under control will take your entire cycle.

Take the normal dose of Test E and add in Test Prop or TPP for 3 weeks. Take 100mg M/W/F type of schedule. By week 4 the Test E will have kicked in HARD and your Test will be ROCKING due to the short esters already increasing your Test levels.

It will work great! :winkfinger:

Why winny? Do you plan on getting on stage or something soon? If not, there's significantly better choices.

Don't front load with Long Esters. It will fuck your E2 FAST and getting it under control will take your entire cycle.<br />
<br />
Take the normal dose of Test E and add in Test Prop or TPP for 3 weeks. Take 100mg M/W/F type of schedule. By week 4 the Test E will have kicked in HARD and your Test will be ROCKING due to the short esters already increasing your Test levels.<br />
<br />
It will work great! :winkfinger:<br/>

Thanks for the advice, unfortunately I have already frontload the first two stated amounts. Next cycle I will experiment in other options

Why winny? Do you plan on getting on stage or something soon? If not, there's significantly better choices.
I have just heard a lot about the compound and I would like to try it out. Plus my cycle finishes Christmas time and I want to look good ;P

Update:
3 Oct 14 - Friday
I did legs today with a very sore ass from PIP !
First glute shots and my beeing ass muscle is being a bitch.
Very uncomfortable to sit although it hasn't stopped me from doing anything I wouldn't normally do.

Quads were a little sore after injection for say 24hours but they are all good now. Hopefully not shotty gear and just a case of beeing muscle

I have just heard a lot about the compound and I would like to try it out. Plus my cycle finishes Christmas time and I want to look good ;P
Your diet will dictate that. Winny is mild and weak. You only hear a lot about it because its cheap and easy to get.

Get Shredded!
Just reading along..............I did a similar cycle years ago....................worst cycle ever....great for about three to four weeks,then continued to crash till the end...I'll never do that again,plus a huge waste of money........Good luck!

Your diet will dictate that. Winny is mild and weak. You only hear a lot about it because its cheap and easy to get.
The owner of the gym I go to is setting my up with a meal plan to achieve my goals. Even tho I am a massive "hard gainer" which makes life hard gainer..

What do you recommend instead of win50? I can get my hands on almost everything out there

Just reading along..............I did a similar cycle years ago....................worst cycle ever....great for about three to four weeks,then continued to crash till the end...I'll never do that again,plus a huge waste of money........Good luck!
Wow that doesn't sound good !
What did you try to avoid crashing ?

The owner of the gym I go to is setting my up with a meal plan to achieve my goals. Even tho I am a massive "hard gainer" which makes life hard gainer..

What do you recommend instead of win50? I can get my hands on almost everything out there

being a hard gainer just means you need to eat more, coming from another "hard gainer"

Hello everyone !

Just creating a log on my 2nd cycle.
Your input is welcome.

I am 22, 84kgs 185cm 10%bf.

I started my weight training journey at 19y/o, 60kgs, natty all the way to 83kgs (knocking on genetics boundaries)
6 months off training and poor diet took me back to 78-79kgs.
I had my first cycle 16 weeks ago consisting of week 1-5 tests E (250mg twice a week) and week 6-8 sus250 every third day (e3d)
I went from 78kgs to 88-89kgs in 8 weeks (obviously a lot of water and fat retention) after 3 weeks from last sus shot I started pct. Nolva 40mg ED for 10 days. Now 16weeks later (blood work done) I am jumping into my 2nd cycle for 12 weeks.
This cycle looks like this.

30th Sept 14 - Monday (10pm)
1000mg (1g) test E(250mg/ml)
-I shot
1cc into my left outer quad
1cc into my right outer quad
2cc into my right ventro glute

2nd Oct 14 - Thursday (10am)
-I shot
1cc into my left ventro glute

Overall cycle looks like

Wk 1 1250mg test E
Wk 2-10 500mg/Wk test E
Wk 8-12 50mg winstrol (stanozolol) every 1.5 days

You are 22 years old and this is your second cycle,and your using doses like a gram of test.....? My friend take this as nothing more than concern when I say, what are you thinking? More is not better even if your front loading,doing things like this will not allow you to continue this lifestyle long term... If your running this much gear now,what do you expect your gains to be when your saturating your body with drugs... You need to do more homework and take a step back to look at what your doing

Dude.. Its a gram of test for 1 week. Its not like its a gram of test for 12 weeks with a gram of decca gram of tren or npp .. Calm down lol

Update: 14th/10 Tuesday

"test flu" kicked in full steam ahead. I have a running nose, pretty drousy, fever, slight headache, dehydrated and slowly getting a cough. All your typical common cold symptoms.

I have been taking (as of Tuesday 14th) 10,000mg vitamin C ed, 100mg zinc ed, 650mg magnesium, 2 x multi vitamin and fish oil.
Now its the 15th/10 Wednesday and I have started taking cold and flu tablets to help.
See how long it sticks around.

I am not a fan of front loading Test that way. I think using Prop for the first 2-3 weeks is a lot more ideal. But to each their own.

Update: 14th/10 Tuesday

"test flu" kicked in full steam ahead. I have a running nose, pretty drousy, fever, slight headache, dehydrated and slowly getting a cough. All your typical common cold symptoms.

I have been taking (as of Tuesday 14th) 10,000mg vitamin C ed, 100mg zinc ed, 650mg magnesium, 2 x multi vitamin and fish oil.
Now its the 15th/10 Wednesday and I have started taking cold and flu tablets to help.
See how long it sticks around.
Yeah look I am favoring towards your preference but its only 2.5 weeks in so when I get rid of the test flu ill suss out my strength changes and see if its even worth it but yeah I am definitely looking at a kickstart instead next time unless my bloods come back regards in a sense 500mg test present week in week out
I am not a fan of front loading Test that way. I think using Prop for the first 2-3 weeks is a lot more ideal. But to each their own.

Back