• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How often do catch colds?

stockpott

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
It seems I rarely get sick, but when I do is like all at once... I left the house to go to the gym. I noticed a sniffle and scratchy throat.... Get to the gym 20 mins away headache and ears ringing... Dog my back n bicep work out come and feel crazy shitty... I feel horrible... Who gets sick in under 3 hours this guy

lift till ya puke

I work with a bunch of kids, half my age. They call in sick when they are well and the weather is nice, and they come to work when they are sick. Last winter I was sick 1-2 times a month with colds or flu. It is so hard to find good help.

I think I've built an immunity to most common stuff. The first couple years in daycare everyone in the house was always sick from stuff the fuel was bringing home. Haven't been sick in about 3 years now.

I think I've built an immunity to most common stuff. The first couple years in daycare everyone in the house was always sick from stuff the fuel was bringing home. Haven't been sick in about 3 years now.

I never get colds. Jas gave me the clap twice, though :(

Maybe once a year for me, if that! and it's usually knocked out in a few days thanks to self medicating w copious amounts of meds curtesy of my employer lol
Now that I said that watch me feel like shit tomorrow....

Once a year between Jan-March. Last for a few weeks. This year, much longer.

Anyone get the test flu from BLP'S imaginary gear?

Caught the chest cold/sinus thing that went around this year. First time sick in a couple years. The worst of it lasted only like 2-3 days of achy fevery feeling. But weeks later i still have sinus draining shit going on.

I get 8-10 colds a year, and used to get the flu annually.

Stop using so much hand sanitizer.

Then id get more of them. My immune system SUCKS. It has sucked since i was a baby. Sucked so bad they gave my parents a parking pass for the hospital lot b/c we were there so often.

Last edited:
My wife just called out of work due to a viscous cold. She is a special ed teacher, always bringing home some sort of cold/flu.. Waiting for it to spread throughout the family ..

So now that I have a half assed cold... Its leg day to go or not to go... That is the question

lift till ya puke

Get Shredded!
I hate to take antibiotics... I feel it decreases my immune system
But damn these colds pack a punch these days and hold on n on... Musinex and Tylenol some nasal moistener and lots a water and B complex

lift till ya puke

i drink a teaspoon of the organic apple cider vinegar a day. the kind with the "mother" in it ( the gross shit that floats around at the bottom) i think it messes with your ph levels and make it so bacteria/viral things dont want to be in your body. If i do get sick it lasts a day . google the shit, a lot of people swear by it . that and ginger but i hate the taste of that shit.

I only get sick twice a year but I stay sick longer than most people. fak it takes me 2 weeks to fully kick a common cold.

I hate to take antibiotics... I feel it decreases my immune system
But damn these colds pack a punch these days and hold on n on... Musinex and Tylenol some nasal moistener and lots a water and B complex

get you a paper bag for the cough syrup?

i drink a teaspoon of the organic apple cider vinegar a day. the kind with the "mother" in it ( the gross shit that floats around at the bottom) i think it messes with your ph levels and make it so bacteria/viral things dont want to be in your body. If i do get sick it lasts a day . google the shit, a lot of people swear by it . that and ginger but i hate the taste of that shit.

you sound like my wife rubs arnica jell all over everyone and ram feeds the kids elderberry syrup from the organic food store to the tune of $20-something a bottle.

That elderberry syrup works pretty good on sore throats actually

I was just passing the love around. Maj gave it to me.

I gave it to maj in a very violent fashion

i get the sinus thing 4 or 5 times each winter for about a week or two at a time. So basically all fucking winter my shit is draining. Neti pot, Sudafed and alka selter cold and sinus is a twice a day combo all winter

Back