• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Injection site swelling almost every time?

jdude330

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, I'm running Sust 400, I'm sure the gear is good and legit, it's abaxen. But anyways, every time I inject (quads) I get a little swelling, little pain that can be taken away with ibuprofen, warm to touch, and little redness. The weird thing is, it happens 90% of the time. Everything usually goes away within 3 or 4 days and then I'm good to inject in my quad again. Maybe it's because this is my first injectable cycle. I had a different brand of gear my first couple weeks and it was way worse. Everything was intensified but everything went away after about 6-7 days. I always pin after my shower, I use alcohol pads and sterile supplies. I can walk,but cannot workout my legs. The same thing happened my last injection in my left quad 6 days ago and it's back to normal. I know u guys will say pin somewhere else, but quads are all I use and it's even hard to get over my anxiety from that. I have no fever. Any help? Just kind of annoying.

What size needle are you using? How long is the needle? Where on quad are you injecting?

You mention injecting every 3-4 days...is that the same quad, or are you alternating legs?

What size needle are you using? How long is the needle? Where on quad are you injecting?

You mention injecting every 3-4 days...is that the same quad, or are you alternating legs?
25g 1", if you cut the quad in half vertically, about 1.5" to the right and right in the middle from hip bone to the knee

Hmmm. I use 1.5", 23gauge needles, and my spot is a bit higher. How much jiggling do you have when pinning? Is the needle moving around a bunch? The more it moves the more irritation. I have also found that 1.5" pins get really deep into the muscle so I don't have any swelling issues like that (which I did have using 1" pins). Do you heat the oil so it flows smoother? Might help you apply less pressure on plunger and minimize needle movement.

First thing I'd try is a different vial. Be very careful about not letting anything touch either the vial top or any needle. If all is good then you know the first vial is compromised (probably by your own hand, if the lab is solid and your first pin from that vial was fine).

Recently I went on a two week vacation, came back and pinned from a previously opened (and sterile) vial of test-e, then got a nice big abcess that put me down for a week. Clearly this was my own fuck up and it's AY's gear so no issues supply-side. It's my first time in two years of having that happen but... always a first time. Once you contaminate a vial with even a tiny amount of pathogens, days or weeks of sitting around is plenty of time for it to blossom into a petri dish jungle of infectious disease.

First thing I'd try is a different vial. Be very careful about not letting anything touch either the vial top or any needle. If all is good then you know the first vial is compromised (probably by your own hand, if the lab is solid and your first pin from that vial was fine).

Recently I went on a two week vacation, came back and pinned from a previously opened (and sterile) vial of test-e, then got a nice big abcess that put me down for a week. Clearly this was my own fuck up and it's AY's gear so no issues supply-side. It's my first time in two years of having that happen but... always a first time. Once you contaminate a vial with even a tiny amount of pathogens, days or weeks of sitting around is plenty of time for it to blossom into a petri dish jungle of infectious disease.

Ziploc bag inside a ziploc bag inside a sterile box
i don't fucks with that shit either

How many cc's in each quad and how fast are you pushing the oil?
This is your first cycle. I had some issues with my first.

Sust 400 in the quads is going to hurt, Sust is painful for me everywhere but glutes is my go to spot with it / 23 by 1-1/2, not nearly as bad. Glute injections are easy, it just sucks twisting around to get to them, but they are pretty hard to screw up.

You might want to try cutting the gear with sterile GSO or other gear . Sust 400 is pretty hot and this being your first run it will hurt . I would go to the glutes , lots of deep muscle there to hit . When I do pin quads I do it in the sides about 2/3 up the quad . I suppose everyone has there fav spot . I will say I have NEVER had pip that was so bad it prevented me from training a bodypart or lasted 4 days like that . I would never settle for that !

IML Gear Cream!
But anyways, every time I inject (quads) I get a little swelling, little pain that can be taken away with ibuprofen, warm to touch, and little redness. The weird thing is, it happens 90% of the time. Everything usually goes away within 3 or 4 days and then I'm good to inject in my quad again.

I have a similar reaction when I use stuff made with EO. Perhaps you are sensitive to EO (if your stuff is made with EO anyway). Can't say it has ever prevented me from doing a workout but it is rather uncomfortable.

How many cc's in each quad and how fast are you pushing the oil?
This is your first cycle. I had some issues with my first.
About .75 ccs and very slow takes me about 30-50 sec I'd say

About .75 ccs and very slow takes me about 30-50 sec I'd say
I don't know man, you may be injecting too slow and moving the needle too much in the process. I injected 2.5ml today and it takes me about 30- 40 secs to inject with a 25g needle. Just a thought

What gear are you running?
Abaxen, have heard very positive things about them. I had some tri test from a local source and everything I just said that was wrong was twice as worse. So compared to my other stuff, this stuff is good

Abaxen, have heard very positive things about them. I had some tri test from a local source and everything I just said that was wrong was twice as worse. So compared to my other stuff, this stuff is good

Let me go back and check some things. I'm out and on the way home. I'll help you if I can. I as well haven't heard anything negative about abaxen, if much.

Ok, so without bashing abaxen, there could be a few things.

Your injection technique, which doesn't matter much unless your jostling the needle

The gear, you could have gotten a bad batch, it happens

Or the carrier oil. It is quite possible you're having a reaction.

describe your prep and injection technique to me

Want to make it clear, I'm not bashing them, just trying to help you out pal

And also, PM me a pic so that I can better help you if you're that worried.

Ok, so without bashing abaxen, there could be a few things.

Your injection technique, which doesn't matter much unless your jostling the needle

The gear, you could have gotten a bad batch, it happens

Or the carrier oil. It is quite possible you're having a reaction.

describe your prep and injection technique to me
Bring vial in bathroom, take shower. Get out, place alcohol swab on vial, open sterile syringe, attach sterile 22g needle, wipe needle with new alcohol pad, draw up 0.75ml of sust, switch to sterile 25 g 1" needle, wipe needle with pad, wipe upper outer quad with new pad in a clockwise motion away from site, let air dry for about 20 seconds, push a little oil out to lubricate needle, inject into quad slowly all the way (hands might be a little shaky but try to keep still as possible), aspirated by pulling about half a cc back and watching for about 5-10 sec, no blood then inject as fast as 25g will allow which is slow, takes about 30 sec, after injecting oil I leave needle in quad for about 10-15 sec to allow oil to move away from site, then pull needle straight out slowly, clean area with alcohol pad, apply bandaid and massage area lightly for a couple minutes.

GSO fawks me every time

Listen to Jeffy, that's everything I would say too, besides technique which is kinda hard to fuck up, your probably having a reaction to the carrier oil.
Pinning technique doesn't result in redness tenderness and hot to the touch, I'd bet your sensitive to the carrier oil bro.

And also, PM me a pic so that I can better help you if you're that worried.
Tried taking a pic, but cannot get a clear one. Swelling has gone down dramatically due to ice, site only has small lump, barely noticeable, still warm to touch, little redness, and still a little pain. Hard to bend my knee all the way. No other sides like chills fever etc. My Sust has benzyl benzoate 20% benzyl alcohol 0.9% in CSO. Maybe I have a small reaction to any of those.

Listen to Jeffy, that's everything I would say too, besides technique which is kinda hard to fuck up, your probably having a reaction to the carrier oil.
Pinning technique doesn't result in redness tenderness and hot to the touch, I'd bet your sensitive to the carrier oil bro.
This sucks, I find a source that's legit and this happens. Are there legit sources that have test with a different oil? All I've seen is CSO

Tried taking a pic, but cannot get a clear one. Swelling has gone down dramatically due to ice, site only has small lump, barely noticeable, still warm to touch, little redness, and still a little pain. Hard to bend my knee all the way. No other sides like chills fever etc. My Sust has benzyl benzoate 20% benzyl alcohol 0.9% in CSO. Maybe I have a small reaction to any of those.

So you know what's in your sust? Who told you those ratios?

Back