• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Such extreme results from first cycle, no one will believe me…

Trueaesthetics

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So here are my stats from when I started my first cycle:

Height: 5’11
Weight: 185
BF: 9%
Daily Caloric intake: 3,000

Here is what my first cycle consisted of: 4 week DBOL kick start of 35mg a day. First 6 weeks 500mg Test E, last 6 weeks 750mg Test E. (first 6 weeks of Test was RoidPlus from Steelgear and last 6 was AnabolicAmerica Liberty Labs, DBol was Bluehearts from Steelgear)

So here comes the results:

First 4 weeks raised caloric intake from 3,000 to 4,000. Noticed extreme Pump from the DBol but lost 5 pounds.
Upped my calories to 4,500 for the remainder of the 7 weeks. Only gained 3 pounds back, didn’t feel much or see much change after I stopped the DBol and was on Test only.

Cycle End Stats:
Weight: 183
BF: 9%
Caloric Intake: 4,500

Took a two week break from last injection until PCT. I am now in week 4 of my PCT.

Stats at 4-weeks into PCT:
Weight: 193
BF: just over 9%
Caloric intake: 3,500.

How the heck is it possible to gain more weight eating less off AAS than eating more while on AAS? Feel free to criticize away. Need to learn from my mistakes.

wow, misleading title... First cycle of test and dbol should have taken you much farther, if your nutrition was on point, your gear was not.

Looks like you may have just stayed natural all "cycle" and even shooting blanks (just injecting oil) then your pct served as an Estrogren Blocker + Testosterone Booster (Clomid/nolva are both e blockers which cause test ratio to look higher + hcg boosts) which is what basically resulted in the post gains but none during ....

my first cycle i packed on close to 40 pounds, 750 test e and dbol kickstart and finish, 20 week cycle. i ate like a horse, sometimes up to 6k calories a day, something is definitely off with what you did.

Uh, maybe it's just me but exactly how are you calculating your bodyfat %? Oh, and what about your weights? Did they improve at all? Did you see an increase in bodypart size. For instance: did your legs increase in size? arms? calfs?

:thinking:

cheapthreads out....

subbed! im on my 3 week and im up 10 lbs with just over 3k calories same cycle kickstart dbol at 40 mg though and 500mg of test e....weird

I've run less and put on more than your PCT w/ a near level calorie needs. I say your gear was bunk.

IML Gear Cream!
My 1st i put on 30lbs . Agree with something was off. You should have gotten bloods.

So you lost two pounds???

I know for a fact Liberty Labs (AA) is not bunk. Check out my first log. It was made before I was a rep and has monthly blood test. I put on 10 or so pounds the first month.

Something is fishy

Blue hearts and the roid plus line are also come highly recommended.

Those results are odd to say the least. This is why I always recommend getting bloodwork, that way you get a snapshot to what is going on.

My first cycle was nearly the same as yours and I gained 30 pounds and kept 25. My lifts nearly doubled, but I was eating as much food as I could stomach. I am thinking closer to 5K+ per day.

Maybe your stats were off

This is a kludge, but you could do a quick "mini-cycle" to see if your gear was bunk. I'm assuming you have a little left over...

Pin 750mg (3mL most likely) and get bloods a week later. The basic $60 test/estro will at least tell you if the gear has any hormones -- test level should be >1500 and fsh/lh should be nearly zero. Throw in the testosterone lc/ms-ms assay (another $90 or so) for more accurate results.

I'd do a "mini-PCT" after this as well in order to help your system bounce back -- a week or so of low-level AI/SERM. You're just playing games with the gear at this point but it may be worth it to figure out what went wrong. If the gear is bunk, you won't have a hormonal shutdown to recover from anyway.

For more precise protocols and details on blood tests, read the stickies here... at least the first two: http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/forumdisplay.php/38-Lab-Testing

My first cycle put on almost 30lbs test deca and dbol.. the last 4 weeks I used alpha phram dbol and lost a good bit of body fat while putting on weight... just not real sure why you wouldnt put on weight... hell the first 4 weeks with.dbol should have put at least 10-15lbs

So you lost two pounds???

I know for a fact Liberty Labs (AA) is not bunk. Check out my first log. It was made before I was a rep and has monthly blood test. I put on 10 or so pounds the first month.

Something is fishy

Blue hearts and the roid plus line are also come highly recommended.

You are a rep; you have stand by them... That's understandable
your old labwork just simply means that sometime years ago you got a good and potent vial of test.... Nothing more.... It actually has nothing to do with this current run nor even reflects on it at all since they are entirely different times and batches and even an entire different agenda to the company

AA has been going downhill ever since; you & I and everyone on here know that... It is very possible that this user got a bottle of oil.... Not saying it happened; but I wouldn't put it past AA and it is very possible and actually most likely the case

oh wait... But we can't say anything bad about Anabolic America/Liberty Labs... I mean if we do; we might as well be prepared for them to call us all a bunch of dumb-ass pussies who don't know how to pin themselves or use testosterone right?? I mean shit; it's rocket science how to use test e... Hell, there's some secret to it otherwise you deserve pip or to get 0 increase in levels....

You must not be doing it right bro! I think maybe you messed up on the "Pre-Injection Ritual" otherwise the Anabolic America/ Liberty Lab gear stays oil.... It's similar to the process used in churches where the wine and wafer become real blood and body... You have to make sure you did the ritual right!! Get it right!... Oh and nobody believes you did it right unless you record yourself doing it... So much for remaining anonymous while doing PED's

oops I think I might have said and revealed too much about AA/LB... Fuck it
flame me, neg me, send the fanboys on me....

too late.... The truth is out there
moral of story: avoid AA like the Aids infested whore she is.... Sorry
No recovery from aids; just a temporary disguise til she rears her ugly head again.

pss - be glad you didn't get any infections/cyst or any other of the possible problems/issues that could have arisen.... You lost a little bit of money and learned a lesson plus got a good idea of who to avoid for next time.... Considered all things; be glad you are healthy and that you are unharmed.
best of luck in any future endeavors.

Last edited:
Wow man...you do know BB is no longer a rep right? He was a fuck, i never even talked to him.

Also I am running the "new" batch of AAs test right now. Was there some extra pip? Yes, by the third inject i did not feel it. Was it crippling pains, needing a wheel chair. No those guys are/were scammers.
I work a manual labor job, the PIP did not stop me from climbing in and out of airplanes all day.

Also I purchasedy my cycle LONG before they made me a rep. So they did not give me some special batch that was better.

Say what you will though.

Not sure if anyone asked this, but how were you training? Were you doing bb style training, powerlifting, or more cardio oriented?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Those results are odd to say the least. This is why I always recommend getting bloodwork, that way you get a snapshot to what is going on.

My first cycle was nearly the same as yours and I gained 30 pounds and kept 25. My lifts nearly doubled, but I was eating as much food as I could stomach. I am thinking closer to 5K+ per day.

Bingo!

My first cycle at the ripe age of 55 I ran 600mg of test and 100mg of Anavar per week. I gained 18 pounds while dropping a few percentage points of fat. And Anavar is not for bulking, to the contrary it is more for cutting.

You should always do bloodwork so you can see and document your progress on how high (or low) your test and E2 levels are, otherwise this is all an unknown.

Even with poor nutrition you still should have gained alot more on the cycle you run especially being your first cycle the only thing this can really be put down to is your gear was bunk!

Even with poor nutrition you still should have gained alot more on the cycle you run especially being your first cycle the only thing this can really be put down to is your gear was bunk!

I'd have to disagree w/ that. Eating in a defecit will not let you grow regardless of the gear. Drop fat and harden up, yes, grow...not a chance in hell.

I'd have to disagree w/ that. Eating in a defecit will not let you grow regardless of the gear. Drop fat and harden up, yes, grow...not a chance in hell.

Did i mention a deficit? It was clearly stated in the start of this thread that he ate 4500 calories a day thats not a deficit. You can gain muscle no problem on 4500 calories a day and combined with juice you should be able to make some big gains.

Poor nutrition as in not hitting macros - protein under 200g - 300g a day - high fat intake.

Poor nutrition doesn't indicate a calorie deficit someone could eat 5000 calories of pizza and junk hes still not in a deficit but thats something i would class as poor nutrition.

@ trueaesthetics my guess is that your dbol was probably active but underdosed and your testosterone was most likely severely underdosed or complete bunk. You said you got some good pumps from the dbol but you sure would have gained on just the dbol alone if it was correctly dosed and thats not even including the testosterone.

Did i mention a deficit? It was clearly stated in the start of this thread that he ate 4500 calories a day thats not a deficit. You can gain muscle no problem on 4500 calories a day and combined with juice you should be able to make some big gains.

Poor nutrition as in not hitting macros - protein under 200g - 300g a day - high fat intake.

Poor nutrition doesn't indicate a calorie deficit someone could eat 5000 calories of pizza and junk hes still not in a deficit but thats something i would class as poor nutrition.

My mistake, I was fixated on his starting at 3k cal/day.

My mistake, I was fixated on his starting at 3k cal/day.

At his stats and a begginer.... Ya you would still gain at 3k
fuck you can gain at 2500 easily lean bulking and make better gains
he essentially got his calories in and an extra 2ml of cooking oil every week.... With an oral that might or might not have worked
he got pumps but no gains... Shit could have been Arginine or citrulline for all he knows... I get nice pumps when I take pure citrulline.... Feels awesome and vascularity inflates like a mofo giving you that swollen look and vein ripping feeling

At his stats and a begginer.... Ya you would still gain at 3k
fuck you can gain at 2500 easily lean bulking and make better gains
he essentially got his calories in and an extra 2ml of cooking oil every week.... With an oral that might or might not have worked
he got pumps but no gains... Shit could have been Arginine or citrulline for all he knows... I get nice pumps when I take pure citrulline.... Feels awesome and vascularity inflates like a mofo giving you that swollen look and vein ripping feeling

Yep, without the blood test we may never know.

Yep, without the blood test we may never know.

We know it was bunk; we just don't know what it was...

Dbol and/or test either alone and especially together would have caused a rapid uptake in water = increase in water weight to aromatizes and also to prepare the body for gaining more mass.... Since no weight gain the process never started.
the fact that pct helped means it worked like a test booster and that's when he got gains through that time.

Thanks for all the replies and advice. I see a lot of positive reviews of both Steelgear and AA, but if what everyone is saying is correct, I definitely got a bad batch from both companies. Or, maybe just the first half of my Test from RoidPlus was bunk, and AA was good but didn't have the time to kick-in before the cycle ended. Currently sitting at the same weight and I am going to start another cycle from a new supplier at 750 Test E 350 Deca, with a D-Bol kick-start. I'll get bloods this time before, and 5 weeks in, to see if I got legitimate gear.

P.S. not trying to slam Steelgear or AA, both companies had great customer service, I just have to go off of the results I got (which were none).

Back