• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Wish me Luck guys....

RoidsR4m3

Going Pro 2016
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys,

I'm going to the doctors tomorrow to have 7 pins removed from my right hand. I saw him a couple of weeks ago and he said that the bones were fusing on track and that everything looks good so far. Of course I'm worried that he might tell me that I'll have to stay in the cast for another of _ number of weeks but I'm hoping for the best. As far as weightlifting goes, I have no clue how long it'll be before I can really hit the gym hard. But I'm hoping sometime around late Jan/ early Feb after physical therapy.

Wish me luck;)

Good luck brotha!!! Recovery from injuries sucks ass. Hit that physical therapy hard. I didn't follow through with my ankle sprain PT and now I have a limited range of motion because the ligaments did not properly heal. Hope all goes well.

Hey guys, Thanks for good mojo sent my way. Good news, pins did the job that they were supposed to do. So for the next three weeks I'll be in a supported cast and then after that I'll have about 4-6 weeks of physical therapy. I asked the doc honesty when he thinks I'll be able to really start hitting the weights and he said probably early Feb. So for now, I'll keep working on my legs and cardio. It actually feels great to loose a couple pounds of fat and strengthen my legs. They are looking pretty solid now as there the only thing I can workout. haha.

Back