• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Strength and Losing Bodyfat

Hardened Johnson

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
First of all, I'm no stranger to eating clean, lifting heavy and cardio to lose body-fat. My avatar picture was taken almost two-years ago when I was 41 yrs old with a bf percentage of 9.5. However, now I'm at 15.5% after pretty much a 2 yr. layoff. The good news is my metabolism is good, especially for my age. I need some help with a cycle that will allow me to remain strong while I'm cutting calories and doing a shit ton of cardio. I'm 43 yrs old, around 215 lbs., with 15.5% bf. I've done 4 or 5 cycles. The last one was 750mg test e pw, 40mg tbol (i think it was) per day, and 400mg or 500mg deca pw.

I would like to try tren but with my attitude, it will make me a super douche bag. Also, the winny will probably not be very good for the joints at my age.

I know some people have better luck with sides running tren higher than test and others don't.

What about tren, test, and anavar?

IML Gear Cream!
the npp will be good for my joints too. the eq increases my appetite, so maybe not a good idea when trying to lose body fat. Also, it raises my bp somewhat, but not too bad, i guess.

however, i'm still leaning towards the tren, test and anavar.

Last edited:
When I'm on EQ it doesn't matter how much I eat I stay lean. Tren is great but it takes a lot. I like to switch to npp after a tren run. Keep the strength and keep leaning out. If you haven't run tren before get prepared. It seems like everything you've ever heard was bullshit and then BAM and just try to hold on.

I'm gonna say Test at a Trt dose of 200mg/wk, tren starting at 200mg/wk and eventually bumping to maybe 400 if sides are bearable. This is what I did for my first Tren run, I also added in deca for joint support at 300mg/wk. I ran all long esters, people are going to debate this and say to go with Tren ace so you can discontinue if sides are unbearable. The only sides I had was sweating like a mofo! My diet wasn't very clean and I still shredded fat while gaining, thats what Tren does. I also ran caber at 1mg/wk and adex at 1mg/Eod. Hope this helps.

I like tren but trenE sounds like a prison sentence. Coming off tren ace is like being reborn when the sides start kicking your ass you get relief literally overnight.

iam on eq 600mg a week sus 400mg a week lean out plus great streath plus and some anadrol 50mg a day would be good to good luck bro ...

cheapthreads out...

Thanks everyone for the suggestions.

Hey Metalhead, that doesn't look too bad, except for the two 19 nors. I rather only run one or the other at one time. How come no oral?

Cheapthreads, i will save the A bombs for a bulking cycle.

Metalhead, that doesn't look too bad, except for the two 19 nors. I rather not run those two at the same time. How come no oral?

Cheapthreads, i rather saved the a bombs for a bulking cycle.

My buddy your age has been blasting and cruising on 250mg test e and 200mg EQ per week, he swears by it, has great results for him. Not many bad side effects from the EQ either, great for more vasculariry and hard lean muscle, cuts you up nicely. The small ammount of test is more of a trt dose from what I have read and learned although he is pretty jacked.

I'm running 500 test e and 900 EQ with 50mg pro ed and results are awesome. Trick I picked up with EQ is watch carbs. For some reason if you go low carb the hunger is bearable but if you take in a lot of carbs your just crave food.

Get Shredded!
Interesting that a lot of you are using EQ and Test. I'm gonna do some more reading on this for sure.

Several possibilities.... But my go to stack for cutting and maintaining and even gaining some mass and strength is 350mg/wk of TPA (or test-p), 75mg ED of tren-ace (525mg/wk), and 100mg ED of anavar for 12 weeks. I usually bail on the tren-ace by week 10 :). I get super results combining this with a CKD style diet.

Metalhead, that doesn't look too bad, except for the two 19 nors. I rather not run those two at the same time. How come no oral?

Cheapthreads, i rather saved the a bombs for a bulking cycle.
I figured that I was already running 3 compounds and didn't need anything else. Less is better sometimes!

Back