• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Proviron

Scubes1976

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How much of this should you do on a weekly basis ? 50 mg Ed or can it be used eod ? Right now I'm on Sust 400 1200cc a week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

50mg is a good dose. Since half life is 12 hours I would take ED.

Do some ppl spilt them in half morning and night ? Or not necessary?

Bout to pic some up my self

I've been @ 50mg ED for almost a week. Don't feel any different. Should I bump up to 75mg? Or does it take time to take effect? First run with Provi.

I think Rap will agree with me that we don't really notice much at under 75 a day .. 75 is perfect.

IML Gear Cream!
For normal use 50-100 is plenty. 150 recomps me VERY fast!
The libido is insane on 100-150....u have been warned lol.

I used 25mg x 2 first thing in the morning. Worked well for me.

I like it at 50 but 75 or more is better

Whats the main usage of Proviron? What do you guys take it for?

Whats the main usage of Proviron? What do you guys take it for?

It has a host of positive effects. It's not a superstar muscle builder or anything, so guys sometimes don't notice much if they are expecting something it can't provide. Captn described it best IMO as a "gear amplifier"

Mainly, it drives down SHBG so that more of the test you pin will be useable for the purposes we want. 50 mg/day can make 500 mg of test FEEL a lot closer to a gram as far as focused aggression, energy, libido etc. It has some hardening properties in my experience that seem to be more dose dependent.

I feel great on 50 mg/day. Great mood, great energy, great libido, no excess aggression, and it keeps you looking somewhat hard even when you're fat. I'm going to be pushing it up to 75/day when I plug it back in and see if I notice anything new.

Never a bad idea to have a DHT component in your cycle in my opinion. Proviron is a safe, relatively cheap long term option for this purpose.

it also helps stop the conversion of testosterone to estrogen by binding to the aromatise enzymes.. provi has a high synergystic effect which does make other compounds more effective when stacked.. it also binds very strongly to androgen receptors which are found not only in muscle cells but also fat cells. the stronger the bind the greater effect on burning of fat cells.. so not only does it make other steroids more effective but it also helps promote fat loss..

Get Shredded!
Still need to run caber or prami with it as well or prolly not ?

it also helps stop the conversion of testosterone to estrogen by binding to the aromatise enzymes.. provi has a high synergystic effect which does make other compounds more effective when stacked.. it also binds very strongly to androgen receptors which are found not only in muscle cells but also fat cells. the stronger the bind the greater effect on burning of fat cells.. so not only does it make other steroids more effective but it also helps promote fat loss..

Great post! This sums it up very well.

I always heard about its ability to bind with fat cells but never noticed this effect much at 50mg of below. 100 I start to notice it but wow at 150mg it was very profound for me. I know this may be hard to believe but for me personally it recomps me better then tren when I run it at 150mg daily. Way less sides too......worst side is insanely high libido.

It's one of my favorite orals of all time simply because the wonderful mood it puts me in.

My only complaints would be at higher doses it does irritate my prostate and very mild acne off it.

Might be something to incorporate into my cycle lol.

I always run Mast E every cycle. There is no baldness on either side of my family and I've got stupidly thick hair, no worries there!

If I do, I run 50mg of Proviron since I run 600-800mg of Mast E during my cycles there really is no need to push it higher. That is a lot of DHT and besides the hairline you've got to worry about your prostate! Stinging nettle extract works wonders.

Does stinging nettle extract helP with the baldness risk of mast? I wouldn't think so, but you never know

Great post! This sums it up very well.

I always heard about its ability to bind with fat cells but never noticed this effect much at 50mg of below. 100 I start to notice it but wow at 150mg it was very profound for me. I know this may be hard to believe but for me personally it recomps me better then tren when I run it at 150mg daily. Way less sides too......worst side is insanely high libido.

It's one of my favorite orals of all time simply because the wonderful mood it puts me in.

My only complaints would be at higher doses it does irritate my prostate and very mild acne off it.

Wow I had never really thought of running Provi much over 50mg a day, I had read in the past you don't get much more effects from increasing the dosage over that. I may look at trying it at higher doses after reading your post.

Also, the part about getting mild acne. Since Provi suppresses the test to estro conversion, I would think acne would be even less of an issue while taking Provi??

Back