• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pinning shoulders?

nopainnogain

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Can anyone point me to the right direction....trying to get more info on this pinning site as to where in the felt to pin ? Thanks

Spot injections.com

right in the center out your delt.. before you prep the site with alchohal push into your delt with your fingertips and pick a nice meaty spot to pin... kinda hard to screw up a delt injection IMO

I injected 3 times and each time I couldn't lift my arm above my shoulder. I couldn't workout for several days.
I said no more delts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The pain and annoyance goes away after 2 or 3 rounds in each delt. Just about like every other spot except the VG.
I now pin 2 cc's in each without a problem other then some leakage.

Tighten up that vag and keep pinning. New muscle will be sore usually.

IML Gear Cream!
Dude I feel the same way. I'm rotating delts for eod pinning and I feel like I got hit with a baseball bat - fucking sore. Think ima switch to quads

I might try delts again if I pin short esters. I have been using 6 sites, glutes, ventro, and quads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude I feel the same way. I'm rotating delts for eod pinning and I feel like I got hit with a baseball bat - fucking sore. Think ima switch to quads

My quads hurt much more than my delts when first starting to pin them; but again, it goes away eventually.
I couldn't walk properly for a week after i hit them. Took a good 3 pins or so per quad before they started to ease up and now they take 3cc's each without issue.

Advil is your friend.

Love the delts. was having issues w/ the right one, now I dart it in quick so there's less movement on the needle on the way in, no more problems.

I did my right VG once and it was a bit sore, but still not sure if it's the right spot so I've held off doing it again.

I also like pinning delts its easy i can reach and I can do 3ccs in each. They were painful at first maybe a week or so now I can't even tell and i use 23g for everything using 25 seems very very slow.

I also like pinning delts its easy i can reach and I can do 3ccs in each. They were painful at first maybe a week or so now I can't even tell and i use 23g for everything using 25 seems very very slow.
same here, I use a 23g and I've put 3ccs in delts many times... For goodness sake a woman's delt could easily hold 3cc of oil.

same here, I use a 23g and I've put 3ccs in delts many times... For goodness sake a woman's delt could easily hold 3cc of oil.

do you guys ever experience any leakage after pulling the pin out? I shoot 2ccs in each delt every week and I like to think I have decent technique - always leak some oil.

do you guys ever experience any leakage after pulling the pin out? I shoot 2ccs in each delt every week and I like to think I have decent technique - always leak some oil.
Yes you'll almost always see a small amount of leakage, This should actualy be the oil you pressed out to lube the pin or a small amount remaining at the tip of the pin as you pull out. When you inject into the muscle tissue your not likely to lose oil from the muscle unless you were pinning a ridiculous amount or attempting to pin into a pocket of scar tissue. Your muscle are made up of TONS of fibers. The oil immediately begins to disperse amongst the muscle fibers, it doesnt just sit in the muscle as a mass of oil.. For piece of mind though you could leave the pin in for a few seconds after pushing the oil out and slightly massage or apply a bit of pressure around the injection site... Honestly this isn't necessary and doesn't make a significant difference IMO

Get Shredded!

Yes you'll almost always see a small amount of leakage, This should actualy be the oil you pressed out to lube the pin or a small amount remaining at the tip of the pin as you pull out. When you inject into the muscle tissue your not likely to lose oil from the muscle unless you were pinning a ridiculous amount or attempting to pin into a pocket of scar tissue. Your muscle are made up of TONS of fibers. The oil immediately begins to disperse amongst the muscle fibers, it doesnt just sit in the muscle as a mass of oil.. For piece of mind though you could leave the pin in for a few seconds after pushing the oil out and slightly massage or apply a bit of pressure around the injection site... Honestly this isn't necessary and doesn't make a significant difference IMO

Thanks bro.

Why the fuck am I scared to death about quads?

Paralyzed by it.

I had to laugh when i read this.

On my first run I was all set to pin glutes; how could i fuck that up. Only thing was twisting and turning and holding steady for 3cc's seemed awkward and uncomfortable why not just pin my quad right? Its right the fuck in front of me. So at the last second (first pin ever) i changed course - switched out the needle, cleaned my quad and went for it........Goddamn did i pay for it. Peg leg for a week and the pain absolutely sucked. I was really re-thinking AAS; but after 3 or 4 pins it stops and they become a great spot to hit. Especially for some volume; but i understand your fear....

Delts, quads and VG for me.

1cc barrel and a 27g 1/2 needle about 1" down from the top of your medial head. it's a great spot and the 1cc barrel injects smooth as silk!

I don't do delts. Not sure why but it always feels like someone takes a lighter to my shoulder after pinning it. Burns like crazy. Tried chest... It felt.. Odd. Glutes, Ventro, thighs are more than enough for me.

What about using a 30g, 1/2" slin pin in the delt? Are we getting into the too small range at that point?

If you're pretty lean I would say go 1/2" if not I would use 1"

I've done it, bury the barrel against your skin when you stick it. I like the 27g better it flows super easy and there's hardly a difference in needle thickness

If you're pretty lean I would say go 1/2" if not I would use 1"

I've done it, bury the barrel against your skin when you stick it. I like the 27g better it flows super easy and there's hardly a difference in needle thickness

This. Ive used 29 gauge 1/2 on delts no issues but 27 moves through way better.

So what you're both saying is that I'll be there for an hour pinning if I use the 30g slin pin, lol. Sounds like the 27g is a better way to go than the 30, but what are your thoughts on using a 25g, 5/8" pin?

Back