• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Winny+test help(new)

BossHogg

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi new to the whole body building( just starting with weights and eating good) ive been looking to get into oral steroids to start out and would like to know the best way to use. Cycles amounts ext. Not familiar with abbreviations sorry.

1. Winny + test. How to build a "cycle" length and dose. Cant do needles thanks.

Ive heard this is a good start. ( leave suggestion of other starters)

A little about me
Male 26
230 pounds
Usually eat once a day ( going to change that)
Just starting to work out.
Assuming close to 15-20% body fat.
Im looking to get HUGE asap!

THANKS FOR LOOKING

Thanks. Just looking for info. Recently decided to try this out. Done a bit of research on better eating and sleep. And various workouts. Just wondwring about the steroid side of what I would like to achieve

if you can't do needles this isn't for you. test and winny is a terrible first cycle. other than that, welcome to the forum :winkfinger:

if you can't do needles this isn't for you. test and winny is a terrible first cycle. other than that, welcome to the forum :winkfinger:
Any suggestions? I dont like needles so if I can use the least amount of them I could prob tough it out lol

Again, welcome.............just abit of advice, most here are cautious of newbies with little to no experience asking questions that can easily be researched and answered....Try the stickys and google...............also, try the new member section..............having said that, 26 yrs want to get huge and hate needles....try GNC!

Any suggestions? I dont like needles so if I can use the least amount of them I could prob tough it out lol

you're just starting to work out? my suggestion is learn to lift and control your diet properly over the next couple years then consider using gear. you can easily make solid progress if your diet is dialed in without the use of aas.

you're just starting to work out? my suggestion is learn to lift and control your diet properly over the next couple years then consider using gear. you can easily make solid progress if your diet is dialed in without the use of aas.

This

Stick around and READ. This site has almost all the answers you could possibly need.
Drugs aren't for you right now.

Needles aren't that big a deal. I've had sweat bees stings that hurt worse than an injection. Lol
Keep reading and researching. Good luck.

Needles aren't that big a deal. I've had sweat bees stings that hurt worse than an injection. Lol
Keep reading and researching. Good luck.
Hey brother I can honestly say I HATE needles. But I love building my body so give and take lol.

To all that have replied thanks a ton. Ive been learning on how to go about my body growth. And goes to show not everything u hear in the change room is not always the best. Trusting in you guys who have walked the road and live the lifestyle is what i want..to learn and be corrected in my new goals. Cam into this knowing fu*k all and gained so much so far. Thanks to all that have posted and kicked my a$s to the right direction! ! Big uos to all of you. Much appreciated.
Bosshogg!!

You just started lifting. Eat right, and train hard for the next 2-3yrs. With the stats you gave your BF is a lot higher then what you put. DIET.

So another queation has come to mind as ive been getring info. Im sitting about 30%bf dr. Says test lvls are good. So at what point of bf% would you recommend I start aas? 15-20? Very eager to transform as quickly and as safe as possible . Im very determined and have a good physical coach to help me learn good routines both eating and workouts. I am determined to reach my goal of jacked bod and will fight thru the pain to get to this point. I know every one is saying train for two years but I feel I can do it sooner as I have before been fan of the gym and have previously worked out on a regular before just not on a level to have dynamic results. To stay active yes and let myself go for a year or so. Just new to wanting to body build. . Thanks for reading. You all have been great help so far. As for my question yes in new and just not sure what to believe on web sites. Id prefer to hear it from the mouths of those to live it. Thanks again guys.

Hey brother I can honestly say I HATE needles. But I love building my body so give and take lol.

I hate needles to. That's why I prefer long esters. Less pinning. In reality the injection doesn't hurt but I still get a little nervous every time.

I hate needles to. That's why I prefer long esters. Less pinning. In reality the injection doesn't hurt but I still get a little nervous every time.
I think its more or less the stuff going in does it burn or go in smooth?

Back