• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Domestic letro ?

shannyb

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello all, I bought letro from blueskypeptide and im 8 days in at 2.5mg and I have no changes in my body so far

Gyno flared up a little and trying to reverse it back down but my joints are fine and my libido is still raging.

I don't believe this shit is legit, anyone know a domestic supplier for letro that is legit? Money isn't an issue.

Domestic supply letro is $80, ouch, but is it good?

DS letro is g2g so is there nolvadex I have used both.. if you have the money to cover the minimum go for it its definitely worth it...

didnt realize their minimum was $300.. F@#K!!!

anyone know domestic letro in the US that is legit. I NEED ASAP lol.

^this guy knows what he's talking about! Get it from imr bro.

Femara brand is gtg, reasonable price too...
<a href="https://www.1napsgear.org/product_info.php?ref=3244&products_id=2953&affiliate_banner_id=1" target="_blank">Letrozole (Femara)</a>

MJR letro g2g

get dat pump!
I used mjr letro caps for 2 weeks and no side effects or change in my gyno, I even tried bumping up my dosage to 2 caps a day and nothing

I've never used imr but have heard good things,

I've also tried rui letro which isn't too bad got the lethargy and reduction in gyno

MJR letro g2g

get dat pump!

IMR for sure on this one

I will agree on imr too ...and the taste isnt bad at all......I hear stories of awful tastin research liquids, so I prepared myself for it and was surprised it tasted ok

Back