• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

TD!!!

Jester

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Thanks again DS! Starting to stock up for my next prep..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 78
Dayummmm

You gotta keep us updated on the Mastoral, tren tabs, and parabolin.

Sexy TD my man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys.. Yeah, def looking forward to trying these. Gave a pack of Tren tabs to a friend who's getting ready for a very big show, he's gonna try and run the whole box, 1 a day (roughly 6weeks worth), I figured I'd let him be the guinea pig. Honestly, I think I'm most excited about the Pharmacom Halo. I'm taking the Sust and Nandro right now...love this combo (also using some EQ from another source)... Will keep this updated on the Tren tabs..

Thanks guys.. Yeah, def looking forward to trying these. Gave a pack of Tren tabs to a friend who's getting ready for a very big show, he's gonna try and run the whole box, 1 a day (roughly 6weeks worth), I figured I'd let him be the guinea pig. Honestly, I think I'm most excited about the Pharmacom Halo. I'm taking the Sust and Nandro right now...love this combo (also using some EQ from another source)... Will keep this updated on the Tren tabs..

Keep us updated about your friend using Tren Tabs and about your Pharmacom Halos too.
Nandro Prop is stronger than NPP. With sust makes a powerful combo. :)

Love the Nandro!

Back