• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What happens if you hit a bone while pinning!?

jdude330

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, I usually pin quads but have been doing research on VG and am hoping this site has less veins, blood vessels nerves and pip. I think I found the right spot, when I sit down, it's right under my anterior illiac spine. Anyways, what happens if I inject too deep and hit a bone!? I'm very skinny with minimal body fat. I'm using a 25g 1" should I stick the sucker all the way in?

You could go all the way with 1.5" and still be just fine. No worries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When it concerns the areas that are commonly used for injection AAS IM or the basic site protocols, you shouldn't worry about hitting bone..Just know your sites and the proper injection protocol..
But to answer the question in regards to hitting bone.. Most causes people can't even tell (if a nurse is administering the shot), if you did the shot, you would feel it with the injecting hand through vibration such, it would freak you out a bit, but that is it..Its rare, but happens mostly with elderly people (My ex was a nurse)..She seen this happen with rabbis shots, and the elderly..

What everyone else said. Its rare and if you follow normal protocols its not going to happen.

I don't mean to be an ass hole, but how many threads are you going to start to get over your anxiety of pinning yourself....this has to 3or 4....damn dude, give up the injectables and do something else.....

I don't mean to be an ass hole, but how many threads are you going to start to get over your anxiety of pinning yourself....this has to 3or 4....damn dude, give up the injectables and do something else.....
I just want to be as careful as I can. If I could control anxiety I would choose to just not give a fuck about anything. but I cant

IML Gear Cream!
If my posts annoy you, then don't read them. That simple. Just want to find out as much info as I can.

I read everything guy....but how many more questions can you ask? You are terrified of needles...there is only so many answers to your questions ......

I read everything guy....but how many more questions can you ask? You are terrified of needles...there is only so many answers to your questions ......
Yeah I'm slowly getting better though. I'm researching and getting advice and it's helping a lot. There are some people scared of Needles out there and they can't help it. But I get the job done so it's ok

I just want to be as careful as I can. If I could control anxiety I would choose to just not give a fuck about anything. but I cant
Listen, you in the right place man, ask anything you need,just don't ask if you can drink your winny!

If I can help with anything, don't hesitate to hit me up in PM's.. If I don't respond right away its because Im tending to other things..

Far as your fear of pinning, it truly isnt that bad,once you do it, you'll kinda smile and think "Wow,it wasn't that bad so I guess I really can do this stuff"..

Well Jesus Christ....just pin yourself and quit asking the same damn questions over and over....

Well Jesus Christ....just pin yourself and quit asking the same damn questions over and over....
Well Jesus Christ... Get the fuck out of here if you don't like it lol

Listen, you in the right place man, ask anything you need,just don't ask if you can drink your winny!

If I can help with anything, don't hesitate to hit me up in PM's.. If I don't respond right away its because Im tending to other things..

Far as your fear of pinning, it truly isnt that bad,once you do it, you'll kinda smile and think "Wow,it wasn't that bad so I guess I really can do this stuff"..

maybe he is getting his gear from you so you are going to help, but have seen how much help this kid has received and still hasn't sunk in?

Thank you man I really appreciate it. I'm new to this stuff so it's nice to see ppl like u who are here to help ppl out

maybe he is getting his gear from you so you are going to help, but have seen how much help this kid has received and still hasn't sunk in?
My thread of my fear of Needles did sink in. I pinned right after that, pinning tomorrow and I feel confident about it

Get Shredded!
It's my first cycle so hop off a little

Yeah I'm slowly getting better though. I'm researching and getting advice and it's helping a lot. There are some people scared of Needles out there and they can't help it. But I get the job done so it's ok

Get yourself a 25 gauge 1.5 inch needle...
fill the rig
take a good deuce
take a shower
rub one out
Get out wipe the mirror pin your ass without thinking about it
smile when you think about your past concern.
train hard
eat big
flood your bladder
get jakked
Obtain a tan
slay strange ass!
pm vision with any questions

Get yourself a 25 gauge 1.5 inch needle...
fill the rig
take a good deuce
take a shower
rub one out
Get out wipe the mirror pin your ass without thinking about it
smile when you think about your past concern.
train hard
eat big
flood your bladder
get jakked
Obtain a tan
slay strange ass!
Lmao slay strange ass !! Got it man noted!

My first time I was so scared I had to put half a ten bag of smack in the pin ! lol Sorry just kidding . It's cool man , once you do it you'll feel great . Always does when you confront a fear and realize it's just a paper tiger !

My first time I was so scared I had to put half a ten bag of smack in the pin ! lol Sorry just kidding . It's cool man , once you do it you'll feel great . Always does when you confront a fear and realize it's just a paper tiger !
I know, I always get so tense before I pin. Then after I finally do it I get so excited and I just feel great.

Not everything is that simple for some people man.. A good decision is based on knowledge,not a number of what people say or do, for some people the most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tendency..You don't know what's going through this guys mind, risk vs reward is most likely just one of them.. At this moment he still controls his destiny, once he plunges, it won't come without some sort of balance or sacrifice.. So give him some respect!

By the way,no he's not getting his gear from me, I never even spoke with the guy! But that was sassy to say the least.. :)

Not everything is that simple for some people man.. A good decision is based on knowledge,not a number of what people say or do, for some people the most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tendency..You don't know what's going through this guys mind, risk vs reward is most likely just one of them.. At this moment he still controls his destiny, once he plunges, it won't come without some sort of balance or sacrifice.. So give him some respect!

By the way,no he's not getting his gear from me, I never even spoke with the guy! But that was sassy to say the least.. :)
Very well put vision!!

No one really answered the question of what would happen if you did go all the way to a bone.

In my non professional opinion, it would probably hurt and make you say ow.

Drink your gearz nukka

Sent from The 36 Chambers of the Wu Tang Clan

^ the stoners have spoken!!! Thread closed

Sent from The 36 Chambers of the Wu Tang Clan

Back