• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

NPP and Cutting Advice

Tong Po

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi Guys,
What is more effective for a recomp borderline cutting approach with NpP? I have not seen much research on it and most guys swear by different concepts of hi vs lo T.

1. test P 200mg, 400-600 NPP?
2. test p 600mg, 200NPP?
3. test p 700mg

Those are the versions I am considering for a research project on a client. Client is an endo-meso and is looking for that dry grainy look for a beach trip. Cardio is HIIT plus LISS mix and diet will be no sugar, and carbs only pre and post lift sessions (oats pre and sweet potato after training)

NPP is an amazing drug for cutting and its what i was on in my AVI and profile pic. Best way to run this drug with zero sides and drop fat is

wk 1-8 100mg prop shot M-W-F
wk 1-8 150NPP shot M-W-F
adex .5 M-W-F

weekends off. Shit was literally tren with zero side effects. The fat melted off me, muscle bellies just blew up and i even developed new striations in my biceps.

Shit man that sounds amazing. Did u diet hard? So thats 300mg test p and 450 npp per week? Client has tons of pharma adex as well but HDL is an issue to keep up while he runs adex unfortunately

He could switch to aromasin , it's far better on lipids .

Bump for my NPP brolz

I love npp. Irritated my gyno just a bit though. I would have prami or caber on hand just in case. But I'm super sensitive to gyno. Shit flares up all the damn time no matter what I'm on.

I have run NPP a couple of times. Although I would not agree with dutch by saying its Tren with no sides. NPP is a great drug, but Tren yielded much better results for me. Judging by his physique, his diet and cardio are spot on. Mine aren't, I just let the Tren do its thing and the fat came off. I'm always hungry on NPP. I'm able to lean bulk much easier on it than Tren. I can't eat on Tren. Just kills my appetite.

For NPP I like 200mg M,W,F.
Test Prop 100mg M,W,F.

If you have been following Heavy's log, I think he's around 900mg/wk or maybe even higher.

If you want to cut, why not try Tren A/Mast P/Test P. To me that's the best cut cycle.

Npp is not the best option for cutting. Npp is better for mass and strength gains.

I would use TREN in it's place. TREN is the best fat burner out of all the aas.

I would use a pretty stout dose of NPP for your goals. I know you like conservative runs so here's what I would setup for you.

100mg Test Prop 3 x per week
200mg NPP 3 x per week

Your friend should research IMR Exemestane.

http://www.ironmagresearch.com/products/exemestane/

Npp is not the best option for cutting. Npp is better for mass and strength gains.

I would use TREN in it's place. TREN is the best fat burner out of all the aas.

Depends on the individual. I've gotten shredded on Test-E and Mast-E far better than on Tren.

For me, Tren seemed to hold onto water, my weight and E2 levels and would not let go. Really had to bust ass to drop weight on Tren, I'll never run it again. Than again I was running Tren-E so being able to adjust dosing was not easy.

My client was thinking for 8-10 weeks

Would you think the effect is lowered if done m-w-f? How many weeks long would you suggest?

You could do M-W-F. I think its splitting hairs and don't think it would be much of a difference.

As far as cycle length goes that's up to you and how long you can take the sides. I like 8 week blasts. I've gone longer...like 10-12 weeks before.

Back