• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

metribolone

Subbed. Always wanted to try it myself. The green lady told me the dosage before but I forgot.

The steroid methyltrienolone is one of the most toxic steriods on the market. Even the "suggested" dose 500mcg causes liver problems. Also, the suggested time of use is only 4 weeks.
Maybe it's just me but I really do have only the one liver.

Just one website; you can google the others but there isn't a disenting opionion:

http://www.steroid.com/Methyltrienolone.php

yikes! also seen and heard bout it from the green goddess but was way to iffy on it.. subbed, keep us posted

Machinist....Talk to AY.... you have her contact info. Her and TC know more about MTR then probably anyone on the planet. I will say drop the oral idea right now. Injection is the only way to go if you value your liver.

I used MTR last year and it was the best drug that has ever hit my system. I did a MTR only cycle while on TRT and blew the fuck up. i assure you guys there isn't a drug on this plant that will add sheer strength and size like this one did for me. Hell i have my before and after from last year when i took it and id gladly post the photo. i took it for 6 week and gained nearly 20lbs. i was reaping 315 incline press like it was cake. i remember injecting it daily at .3ml- 7 days a week i think and that shit was very strong. sides i got were extreme aggression and anxiety about 1 hour post inject. Also i had to have gyno surgery after this cycle was over as i grew golf balls lmao I was not using an AI though so that one is on me. The only reason i haven't used it again is because it was just to much. if that makes sense. i can't be going crazy after injects.

Machinist....Talk to AY.... you have her contact info. Her and TC know more about MTR then probably anyone on the planet. I will say drop the oral idea right now. Injection is the only way to go if you value your liver.

Ok no oral.
I'll ask AY about it.
I was just looking for a substitute for anadrol next cycle.
thanks JD.

I used MTR last year and it was the best drug that has ever hit my system. I did a MTR only cycle while on TRT and blew the fuck up. i assure you guys there isn't a drug on this plant that will add sheer strength and size like this one did for me. Hell i have my before and after from last year when i took it and id gladly post the photo. i took it for 6 week and gained nearly 20lbs. i was reaping 315 incline press like it was cake. i remember injecting it daily at .3ml- 7 days a week i think and that shit was very strong. sides i got were extreme aggression and anxiety about 1 hour post inject. Also i had to have gyno surgery after this cycle was over as i grew golf balls lmao I was not using an AI though so that one is on me. The only reason i haven't used it again is because it was just to much. if that makes sense. i can't be going crazy after injects.

Thank you brother for the input.
real experience is what I was looking for.

Beebee size gyno is bad enough lol golf balls I couldn't have made it that far

Used MTR multiple times. Most recently used to cut 22lbs in <5 weeks and didn't lose much strength. 1.5mg/day for 2 weeks then 3mg/day for 2 weeks and some dieting/ water manipulation and I made weight. I used to get the aggression/anxiety mentioned but I mind over mattered that shit and this time around it was really easy (with 50mg proviron daily) and felt great.

Back