• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

hello the name speaks for itself

devildawg99.sdad

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
hey yall im new to the board my son devildawg helped open this account so that i can have access to peoples knowledge with my situation. i am diagnosed with terminal cancer and am looking at starting aas to help combat the loss of my body to cancer treatments any advice will be appreciated. and for those who have helped my son on the subject i thank you for your support

Welcome your son is a good guy has helped some people out here with info hope your can get the help you are looking for.

Welcome to the family, good luck with your treatment, I hope you find everything you need here to make your battle a bit easier

sorry to here of this boss hope things get easyer for you after youve gotten to know some of us and the knowledge that is here and yes your son is a good dude we should all thank him for makeing you a member welcome dad ...

cheapthreads out.........

Welcome aboard and good luck! I'm sure you'll be able to find a lot of info and guys willing to help around here

Welcome DD's Dad! Sorry to hear about your situation. I don't know what the right/safe answer is for your situation but if I was in your shoes I would be considering the same thing.

IML Gear Cream!
This is actually awesome, it is great to have you hear.We will do all we can to help you find any answers to help you ddd. Welcome to ASF.

hey yall im new to the board my son devildawg helped open this account so that i can have access to peoples knowledge with my situation. i am diagnosed with terminal cancer and am looking at starting aas to help combat the loss of my body to cancer treatments any advice will be appreciated. and for those who have helped my son on the subject i thank you for your support

A great big welcome ! I have been talking to your son a little bit about your situation . I too have a cancer that has been described as terminal . I hope you find the answers you seek . I am confident you will . Anything I can do for you ask . I am praying for you daily .

Awesome welcome man. I know there will be plenty of information and laughs for you here.

Sorry to hear about your situation. You have come to the right place. There's a lot of knowledgeable and helpful guys around here. If there is anything I can do for you please don't hesitate to ask. Welcome to the community.

Welcome to ASF. I am sorry to hear of your situation. But also nice to hear that you are here because of your son. FAMILY FIRST ALWAYS. There are many great people on this board and some (well one that I know of) have dealt with, or are dealing with the same thing you are going through. I hope you make great supportive and encouraging connections here. Much Luck, Many Prayers, and Stay Strong. Blessings.

When I read your post I immediately thought of my good friend l69lou, and I see he has posted. Reach out to him, he is one of the finest people on this forum, and he is walking the same walk. Welcome to ASF.

Was he really a Marine? Did he really have a terminally ill father?

Makes you wonder if it was all bullshit.

Funny, most Oncologists get terminally ill cancer patients on GH to prevent muscle wasting during chemo treatments and to keep the appetite up...

Back