• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hi, I'm a sheep.

iNeedPot

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm totally new, never used anything before. so scared, you know.. so many youtube videos, news reports. I know the media is biased, i mean. I know politics but I lack knowledge in this field. Is there anyone here who is willing to chat with me in 1on1? I use several apps, I have an Android (Galaxy S5). Or even GMAIL! At the same time I'd like to make friends here, and if someone is willing to help me a little I will appreciate it a lot.

I'm into MMA, been doing it ON-and-OFF for about 5 years more or less. I have lots of knowledge and experience in grappling and jiu jitu. I lack striking. I;m not a good boxer. One of my biggest problems is cardio and I want performance enhancing supplements that will help me increase my running endurance and get in shape. I dont want to be a big guy with tons of muscles I'm not into that. I just want to get faster & healthier and unfortunately running on the beach twice a week isnt doing this. Running on the treadmil for 10-15 minutes tops and then crashing isnt doing it either. its time to step up.

I'm 21 years young. 6"1 around 220 pounds. Not a super fatso but I'm fat. love handles and shit.

Goal: I'm flying next year to Thailand for a whole year to train and do MMA in one of the training camps in Phuket. Which is why I'm here right now, asking these questions because I wanna go prepared and get in shape by then.

Thanks a lot@

Welcome.

diet is key. All the PEDs in the world won't do shit if your diets sucks, and diet is how you lose weight.

do cardio for the endurance benefits, but diet for the wright loss.

Welcome. Plenty of mma guys in here willing to help. Post specific questions in the appropriate sub forum and you'll get more responses.

I'm old now, but I trained Muay Thai for a decade... the eastern way for about 3 years, then the Dutch way for 4

Diet is everything thats right. Im doing a weak diet cause sometimes im low on cash and have to it. But I try to stay away from carbs fats sugar & bread at most. I rarely eat anything fried also.

Welcome brother! Ask me any questions you have. We are here for you.

Back