• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What Gh pep stack gave you the most numb hands(highest HGH spike)

JJB1

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I realize it's anecdotal to equate the level of cts from HGH compounds to the level of cts while sleeping, but I think I've found my favorite stack. I've experimented with high dose ipamorelin and it really numbs my hands, but last night and this morning the stack I ran made my hands, both hands, feel like they were on fire from being so numb while I slept. Here is my before bed new favorite combo. Post up yours. Perhaps we can collaborately get some serum hgh blood work on different protocols:

400mcg ipamorelin
50mcg ghrp2
100mcg cjc no dac(mod grf1-29)
.5mg pramipexole

The big question would be when to time the blood draw since gjrp2 peaks at 45 minutes, and ipamorelin and pramipexole peak hgh output at two hours.

It's anecdotal but I always find when I use a GHRP with CJC-DAC my hands get most numb. I also get the best results. If I add pramipexole to the mix then even more. Then you have huperzine a and again more CTS. Pre bed dosing of 500mcg ipamorelin or 100mcg Hexarelin will give me severe numbness and a great feel.

Back