• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Trt and cycle help

Memphis1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi all I've been on test cyp injections 200 mg every two weeks and have blood work at the doc every six months need help on what would be the best for some mass I'm currently 6'1 238lbs training for 10 good years have taken some prohormones methadrol extreme super DMz and some others that didn't do anything at all so just wondering what would be best. oh and I'm 31 years old and just hitting a major plateau

Hi all I've been on test cyp injections 200 mg every two weeks and have blood work at the doc every six months need help on what would be the best for some mass I'm currently 6'1 238lbs training for 10 good years have taken some prohormones methadrol extreme super DMz and some others that didn't do anything at all so just wondering what would be best. oh and I'm 31 years old and just hitting a major plateau

500mg testosterone enanthate every week for 14 weeks + a nolvadex pct feel free to add 40 to 50mg of dbol a day for the first 4 to 5 weeks as a kickstarter as you wont feel the testosterone for a few weeks.

Do I still use my test cyp or hold that back for later and can you point me in the direction of someone legit

Do I still use my test cyp or hold that back for later and can you point me in the direction of someone legit

You are on TRT so just get more cyp and technically add to your dose so that your overall dose ends at 500/wk of test cyp
no need for an oral unless you really want it ....I'm personally not a fan of dbol... Moonface = no thanks; super watery too no thanks again..... If you want clean then add some var or tbol is cheaper if var is too high for you

that or stay on TRT dose and just add a var kick for leaning up with slight muscle increase on top of TRT

many possibilities

I love pinpropz but he clearly didn't read your post.... No need to grab nolva unless you get gyno... I would have it on hand for that reason alone.... He is wrong about you needing pct as you are on TRT meaning you are on test lifelong
you fall into the blast/cruise category in which case blast for 8weeks of an oral or higher test dosage and then return back to TRT dosage until all bloodwork goes back to baseline then you can consider going another 8 weeks on and you will basically have the best experiences since TRT also helps limit the amount of post cycle gains being lost along with allowing you to run more mini cycles through the year as long as you keep your bloodwork in check

500mg testosterone enanthate every week for 14 weeks + a nolvadex pct feel free to add 40 to 50mg of dbol a day for the first 4 to 5 weeks as a kickstarter as you wont feel the testosterone for a few weeks.

14+ is too long... 12 is typical and on TRT shorter (8ish) comes out safer/better effects for long term health reasons as well

Dbol is too watery & moon facey....
Kicker on TRT is ok but also not needed as TRT has a significant build up already and perma shutdown

no pct needed on TRT.... Permashutdown

John witch of the two var or t Bol would b easier on the joints I could also lean up a little with no problem and at what dose u think on the two also how long you think for blood levels to return to normal after last high dose injection thanks for the info " john j"

John witch of the two var or t Bol would b easier on the joints I could also lean up a little with no problem and at what dose u think on the two also how long you think for blood levels to return to normal after last high dose injection thanks for the info " john j"

Var is drier and is said to deplete a bit of cartilage.... Tbol is dry but still may hold a slight water depending how you metabolize it... That being said tbol is usually easier on the joints and will also provide a bit more muscle gain over anavar... Where var shines is in really drying you up and vascularity while tbol gives you some solid work as well and is more budget friendly + easier to find since var is very commonly underdosed or faked.... If you find a reputable source both are good... It's all about your needs and preferences... Low liver toxicity on both... Some people get messed up cholesterol levels on var tho... Others get no skew in their panel.... Gotta try it for yourself

How should I dose on tren
If this is your first real cycle, stick to 500-600 test cyp only. You want to see what your body can do on test, and see how you react to the higher dose. Adding other compounds just mixes up your reactions and you won't know what does or doesn't work for you.

How should I dose on tren

Do not touch tren yet.... Not until you have multiple cycles under your belt.
if you decide to go that route I personally cannot help you as I do not condone it especially not at your experience nor current knowledge level.... It takes some serious users to run tren; many people can even go without ever touching it.

IML Gear Cream!
You are on TRT; you should already be getting a feel with how test affects you.... You can do either of 2 recommended options: 1) increase test dose for gains (from TRT level to a 500/wk average) or 2) add an oral to get extra benefits from already having a test base

you actually have a 3rd option of combining 1&2.... Increase test with an oral.... For orals I told you the best options... If you want dbol is a wetter substance but I personally wouldn't want the moon face or water whale look but that's up to you since it does provide some of the bigger gains.... There's also other substances like nandrolone and provi or equip etc but that's probably best saved until you learn a little more yourself

if you need anything I'm open to help you plan it right... Just do your part as well and research a bit

You have any solid suggestions or input

Im partial to Pharma if you can get it; otherwise next best bet is team green.... My other go to would be AMA if I had to choose.... Those are just my personal order... Others are willing to risk more for cheaper stuff.... Then again I wouldn't buy a Kia/Hyundai ever even if it was 1/5th of the price of my current car.... Oh wait; that's exactly the case for me....
Like with anything.... You get what you pay for...

Test + dbol or test + npp since you're already on trt.

Think you've given me more than you probably wanted but I gotta ask you got any good contact info on any of the above

Thinking of adding dbol to my current trt dose just to try out a source before make to big of an order do you have any suggestions on dosage,support supps etc. all help is appreciated and not taken lightly also length of run thanks..

Thinking of adding dbol to my current trt dose just to try out a source before make to big of an order do you have any suggestions on dosage,support supps etc. all help is appreciated and not taken lightly also length of run thanks..

Im not a big dbol fan so I can't really offer much advice on that except that I would use Liv52 as liver support with any oral... Obviously keep fish oil year round and multi etc....
dbol is good anytime as it builds up.... Some people like it pwo as it may give an initial kick within a 2hour window while others are super religious on split dose through day to get the best half-life of it.... I personally would pop it pwo or once a day as it has a long half... The only one I see as split dose is basically anavar and then I just do a 2 split rather than 3 unless I get a higher dose in which case morning and afternoon with a minor or whatever left over as a pwo dose even tho it's really felt differently but maybe it absorbs better or not; just supposed to kick better with caffeine (anavar is)

more users are more knowledgeable on dbol than I am. I dislike the moonface so I don't really ever plan on running it; maybe but doubtful....
ps. Legends anavar is actually dbol and dbol in general should be relatively cheap from anywhere

what source/lab are you going with? Make sure you study them well as there are many problems as of lately

Main reason for the dbol is for a quick run I have to go to doc soon so I need to be clean of anything but trying to get a rep from AMA to contact but hasn't yet if not maybe abaxen haven't found much bad on either but wishy washy still would love that green shit it sounds like but I understand how I need b around longer and all and still may never c it thanks for the input

Back