• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My overall ordering experience & review with OLYMPUS during there "Sale"

DIESALNATION

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So after putting two donations in for lets just say a good chunk of change first time went smooth so I figured why not give them a second go so I did so and here's what I came up with ...

ISSSUE 1 : no vacuumme seal ( when email clearly states if any problems make sure you take image in vacuumme seal) mine never came in one all the bottles were just clanking around.

ISSUE 2: two bottles had floaters the just little ones either like huge gross looking things (not to mention if I didn't notice and shot that i would be in the hospital for a killer staff infection)

ISSUE 3: basically EVERY bottle was labeled incorrectly says 50ml when I ordered 10ML

ISSUE 4: I ordered Mast P & they sent me Mast E ain't nobody wanna use mast E shits a waste I ordered P for a reason so it can kick in in couple weeks not 5 weeks and only have to run one bottle not two. (Then when asked why I got sent the wrong shit I got told too bad mast e is more expensive anyway so don't expect anything there) like if I waned E I would have ordered it nobody like mast E I ordered those for a buddy so basically I had to pay them out of pocket on that one cause they didn't want it..

After all this happened I Pm'd a rep and I got told it would be taken care of after I sent them pictures so I went ahead and I did so and I also got complimented on how clear the pictures were after that They sent me email asking for name & address I sent it. After waiting a week I got an email stating they lost my info so I had to send it again I did so. After weeks pass again I email them I get a reply saying "oh I forgot that's my fault" I'm going to need the pictures of the bottles again so thank god the rep had me and still had them cause my phone broke and I did not back it up so anyway I sent the pictures again along with my name and address. So a week or so passes and still nothing I emailed again and basically long story short I got a fuck off.

Im not bashing anyone just sharing MY experience with them would have thought I would have been better taken care of seeing as there slogan is "often imitated never duplicated"

Just want to say one rep that did have my back and held me down the WHOLEEEE way was Machinist that guy is awesome def one of the best reps I've been in contact with. Dude helped me the whole way but it's out of his hands he tried his best.

It's the running joke with OP. Lots of people were getting really bad PIP and infections (this wasn't the first time either) and OPs response was that they were pinning it wrong. Somebody even told me they currently have mold growing in their jugs. :coffee:

I thought the mold was in a MLG vial?

Im not gonna comment other than to say

the vacuum seal is each vial..not all of the vials together in shipping. im not sure what you were imagining
and never bitch about 50ml over 10ml..unless there are 50ml labels on 10ml vials..and you ordered 50ml...

oh and..read up on esthers again. you don't get it...not saying your bitch isn't valid. getting one kind of esther when you ordered another is the suck just saying..your bitch about the esthers is odd

Haha your right not to mention one of my bottles crystallized on me! I honestly think they robbed everyone the gear isn't even that potent.

It's the running joke with OP. Lots of people were getting really bad PIP and infections (this wasn't the first time either) and OPs response was that they were pinning it wrong. Somebody even told me they currently have mold growing in their jugs. :coffee:

What I'm saying is I paid and ordered mast p & Recieved mast e if I wanted mast e I would have ordered that. That's like orderinf tren ace and getting tren e. I just feel if your running a buisness you should give people what they pay for not what you feel like giving them at the moment. & nothing was vaccummed Sealed they came in a market basket quality bag with nothing holding them from bouncing around.

the vacuum seal is each vial..not all of the vials together in shipping. im not sure what you were imagining
and never bitch about 50ml over 10ml..unless there are 50ml labels on 10ml vials..and you ordered 50ml...

oh and..read up on esthers again. you don't get it...not saying your bitch isn't valid. getting one kind of esther when you ordered another is the suck just saying..your bitch about the esthers is odd

I do appreciate the input and I mean no disrespect I was just speaking on the shipping instruction they state of something is wrong to not even open the vaccume seal. I didn't get that opportunity cause nothing was vaccuummed sealed lol

What I'm saying is I paid and ordered mast p & Recieved mast e if I wanted mast e I would have ordered that. That's like orderinf tren ace and getting tren e. I just feel if your running a buisness you should give people what they pay for not what you feel like giving them at the moment. & nothing was vaccummed Sealed they came in a market basket quality bag with nothing holding them from bouncing around.

you still arent getting it.
the package itself is not vacuum sealed..individual vials are vacuum sealed..ie..if you stuck a withdrawn needle into them theyd suck the plunger down

and yeah..if you ordered mast p and received mast e, thats crap..BUT the way youre going about arguing it is odd and shows you don't know a ton about esters

unless Im misunderstanding and OP ships in a vacuum sealed package....

in which case, disregard.

I've never ordered from them

I just got 14 vials from paxton and the 14 vials were in a vacuum sealed bag. No moving or bouncing around. I've also gotten a shipment of 20 vials from RC and they had them tightly wrapped and taped in bubble wrap (like a brick) no bouncing or shifting there either.

I just got 14 vials from paxton and the 14 vials were in a vacuum sealed bag. No moving or bouncing around. I've also gotten a shipment of 20 vials from RC and they had them tightly wrapped and taped in bubble wrap (like a brick) no bouncing or shifting there either.

yeah everything I ever get is all super tightly packaged but not vacuum sealed

- - - Updated - - -

Sheriv needs a double rum and coke with a side of large cock. Call me if you need help with any of that.

all of it...lets hang out...

Sounds like a great experience.

Dont see why any source would use vac seal packaging the whole point of vac seal is to eliminate odours when shipping *other* types of drugs not so much steroids considering they have no smell coming from the packaging. Some bubble wrap and tape would handle it fine and stop them bouncing around. My chinese vial supplier always tightly bubble wraps the vials so they are silent in transit.

Your points are totally valid though any floating objects in gear is a total warning to stay the fuck away.

Im still waiting on my 2nd big order to maybe show up. At least u got something. Im empty handed am gerting no response from anyone

Dont see why any source would use vac seal packaging the whole point of vac seal is to eliminate odours when shipping *other* types of drugs not so much steroids considering they have no smell coming from the packaging. Some bubble wrap and tape would handle it fine and stop them bouncing around. My chinese vial supplier always tightly bubble wraps the vials so they are silent in transit.

Your points are totally valid though any floating objects in gear is a total warning to stay the fuck away.

Vac seal keepa vials from rattling around... add bubble wrap over that seal and its about as good as it gets as far as shipping. Extra measures that should be taken.

Im still waiting on my 2nd big order to maybe show up. At least u got something. Im empty handed am gerting no response from anyone

Would you seriously even trust that shit if it came? Fuck no.... But I get your point.

Guess cause it ships safer...or some other obvious answers

Apologize for disparaging Mast E :paddle:

Your a Mod right?.....shouldnt a mod on a steroid information web site know how to spell ester? I mean your talking like you know wtf your saying but your knowledge of the simple spelling is questionable at best. Which in turn leads me to believe any information you may offer is compromised. Imo!

Your a Mod right?.....shouldnt a mod on a steroid information web site know how to spell ester? I mean your talking like you know wtf your saying but your knowledge of the simple spelling is questionable at best. Which in turn leads me to believe any information you may offer is compromised. Imo!
Sorry bout that .. it's what's in my phone.
The fact that you don't know the difference between "you're" and "your" makes me question your intelligence in general, nevermind your steroid knowledge.

Sorry bout that .. it's what's in my phone.
The fact that you don't know the difference between "you're" and "your" makes me question your intelligence in general, nevermind your steroid knowledge.
Its whats in your phone? LoL ok makes sense. Sarcasm btw hard to tell how far the intelligents goes. So since I have your attention what happened to you over at meso? Didnt go well?

Its whats in your phone? LoL ok makes sense. Sarcasm btw hard to tell how far the intelligents goes. So since I have your attention what happened to you over at meso? Didnt go well?

yes, the spelling esther is in my phones autocorrect, whether I added it or not I don't know nor care.

and no, I'm not even slightly interested in meso; I was looking for another mod from here over on meso while the site was down.
and *intelligence* while we're spell correcting

She's got more knowledge in her clit alone than you do in your whole head. Negged.
Guess you would know. Good luck with that Farva. And negged? Is that the best you can come up with? Pathetic. So her knowledge is outstanding and should be informative but she doesn't know how to spell ester when speaking of compounds? And you back her because shes a mod and you are a tool. I get it bro no need to explain ;)

Back