• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Keeping gains

favoriteweapon10

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm sure this has been discussed time and time again but what is the best thing one can do to keep gains post-cycle? I'm on my first week of tren test dbol and already I am noticing a tremendous amount of gains. The thought of not being able to keep all my gains is disheartening. Seriously, i feel like a god at the gym. I do not want to cruise. I plan on utilizing clomid for pct. Any and all suggestions would be appreciated...

You're not going to keep all of your gains.. especially with Tren.

Clomid and nolva for pct and you should keep most of your gains. I always seems to lose a little after cycle but as long as I'm in the positive I'm making progress.

In my experience when I PCT I end up loosing the majority of my gains so now I just blast and cruise. My last cruise was 200mg/wk and by the end of 10 weeks I was starting to loose weight so my next cruise will be 250-300mg/wk.

In my experience when I PCT I end up loosing the majority of my gains so now I just blast and cruise. My last cruise was 200mg/wk and by the end of 10 weeks I was starting to loose weight so my next cruise will be 250-300mg/wk.

I don't know what it is like to PCT but as far as cruising I am with you. I tried 200mg a week to be conservative but lost some size at that dose so I bumped up to 250mg a week and I am doing a lot better at maintaining. Also learned WO routine and diet are more important when off cycle when trying to maintain.

Ok i have few questions, i am 21 thursday 5ft.11 155lbs i have just finished 5.4kg serious mass and now taking premium mass gainer 5kg tub.

I train 5 days a week very intense workouts, im thinking about taking that super dmz 2.0 but only on capsule a day for 30days?

How to keep gainz? Never come off...LOL

I blast & cruise these days and at my age it's a no-brainer. I would lose almost everything post cycle no matter what I did. I fixed that problem by never coming off :winkfinger:

I'm sure this has been discussed time and time again but what is the best thing one can do to keep gains post-cycle? I'm on my first week of tren test dbol and already I am noticing a tremendous amount of gains. The thought of not being able to keep all my gains is disheartening. Seriously, i feel like a god at the gym. I do not want to cruise. I plan on utilizing clomid for pct. Any and all suggestions would be appreciated...

If I may chime in..Your on 2 agents that are notoriously responsible for strength and mass,this being said the loss of strength is going to be a huge factor,also the volume of water retention and glycogen levels will drop and can not be retained..Your genetics will play the most pivotal roll here aside from HTPA recovery and how well you recover,how you diet/train when you come off, and last but not least, your over all lifestyle (taking this lifestyle serious and not parting now that your cycle is over,beer,booze late nights with the ladies, ext ext ext.)

My suggestion would be focus on your nutrition,and ad more supplements during this time (recovery), more BCAA's,protein,carbs,add creatine (and think about adding some peps like IFG) .. Let's forget about water retention and the gains you yield from it, there will be a % of actual muscle gains, you need to provide them with the nutrition and demand of stress that you have been providing.. Naturally, your strength will drop off, so you can't lift with the same load and volume as you have been, it would be foolish and you'll set your self up for injury, HOWEVER, this doesn't mean that you still can't increase the "INTENSITY".

Motivation will be hindered, so you need to push through this, and maybe add a pre workout if you already haven't..You need to stay motivated! Period..

In regards to your PCT..The amount of gains you keep will ultimately depend on how fast you can recover.. I'd suggest adding some Tamox at 40/40/20/20, and it may not be a bad idea to toss some HCG in there to stimulate the testes because if your balls are firing slowly or not at all at first, everything else could be useless, that's if your gonads didn't take at first for some reason as some people have to run it twice, the addition of HCG will assist by helping maintain testicular function..

PCT,Diet/NUTRITION, intensity,and motivation.. Focus on this!

Good luck!

Vision

IML Gear Cream!
To keep gains you need to eat more during Pct and keep the intensity up. You need a SERM.

Back