• ๐Ÿ‘‹Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • ๐Ÿ’ชCheck Out IronMag Labs Andro Hardยฎ - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! ๐Ÿ’Š
  • ๐Ÿ‘‰Check Out Platinum Pharms๐ŸŒฝCorn Hole Sale!๐ŸŒฝ

Lets see how your CHEATING

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Get your mind out'a the gutter!

Let's see how your cheating with your eating,get your mind back to the plate..Post a pic of your current cheat meal, or snacks!

I'm a fanatic for mushrooms/peppers and what better way to celebrate with joy than adding them to a Pizza?!!

tumblr_m2trfumSqB1qlwwwjo1_500.jpg

Haha, my mind was in the gutter when I seen the title. Lol. I forget what they called this one but it was enchiladas with 2 over easy eggs on top, spinach maria, and jasmine rice

IMG_20140214_194138_632_zpsa4aa1277.jpg

Here was my cheat from a couple weekends ago.... big azz breakfast! Ate part of my daughter's pancakes too, lol....

IMG_1128_zps1f9422e6.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
If you guys call these cheat meals then :jerkit: off. This all looks pretty dam tasty to me. Some brotein and carbs right there. Good PWO meal to say the least.

In for piles of cheeseburgers and chocolate cake filled with chocolate and that filled with chocolate.

All you need is Fruit in the upper right and some toast in the lower left, and "Viola" here you have the saying from the 80's cereal commercials "This is a part of your complete breakfast"
Here was my cheat from a couple weekends ago.... big azz breakfast! Ate part of my daughter's pancakes too, lol....

IMG_1128_zps1f9422e6.jpg

Tony Luke's Roast Pork Italiano with Broccoli Rabe. The best cheesesteak on the planet!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 12
Port of call in New Orleans today with wife ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411770658.916829.jpg

Sent from the baddest GYM in La

Here is today's dinner

ef3a2aed486184ab15646a7c0d7cc239.jpg

908b0c09367c31b76620679ad84028b0.jpg

Its a 15lb turkey and stuffing.

I would fuck that carcass up,and make stew,sandwiches or what ever else I could come up with..It looks deep fried,is it?
Nope - oven baked using family marinade recipe.

Get Shredded!
If you guys call these cheat meals then :jerkit: off. This all looks pretty dam tasty to me. Some brotein and carbs right there. Good PWO meal to say the least.

In for piles of cheeseburgers and chocolate cake filled with chocolate and that filled with chocolate.

Would "Re-Feed" be more tactful in terms when it pertains to this lifestyle in lieu of "cheat meals"?
LH3Cp.gif

Chocolate on chocolate is my all time cake, she makes me one every a year, I'm currently talking my son into having one for his Bday, so I may gormandize twice a year,and be in fruitful bliss!

I love sausage, biscuits and gravy! Mmmmmmmmm

Yes sir. That ain't on the daily menu so it's damn good now and then.

Is that "grits in the small white bowl upper right? Heard of them but never saw em.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes sir. Like fibrous cream of rice, little Splenda, it's pretty tasty.

All you need is Fruit in the upper right and some toast in the lower left, and "Viola" here you have the saying from the 80's cereal commercials "This is a part of your complete breakfast"

Lol. I know. I miss the 80s myself.

That meal is Uncle Hershel's Favorite from the Cracker Barrel restaurant.

Back